• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Spamature

President
I'm not interested in some nonsense a nutty left winger calls "likely illegal". And I want the charge Mueller gave for conspiracy or illegal activity on the call.

We can go on all day. Either admit you're a fraud or produce the charge, special needs.
He already had a confession from Flynn of a crime involving that. Who knows if he would have been charged since Flynn to a plea deal in exchange for being prosecuted for that and other charges surrounding the investigation.

You or I don't receive daily intelligence briefings, look at classified material, name National Security Advisors, or are accompanied by the Secret Service.
So ? He still held no office or position in the US govt.
Lawd, you is stooopiddd. Lulz

For them to have "leverage" him they must have knowledge of some misconduct or embarrassing information that no one knew about. Obama's criminals already leaked the call. Just like I asked you above about what Flynn was charged with regarding what he said on the December 29th call and you couldn't produce the charge I'm also asking what the Russians could have said that the entire American public didn't already know?

C'mon, special needs, time to wrap this up and admit your ass kicking. Don't repeat the same debunked line about "leverage". I want to know what they specifically could have leverage on? Fool.

And the ONLY crime committed during the transition was the criminal leak and unmasking done by criminals in the Obama/Yates DOJ. You are obsessed by Flynn's non-criminal phone call but refuse to acknowledge the criminal leaks. Why is that, special needs?
You said the call was perfectly okay. If that were the case then why did he lie about it ?

Yes the Russians had leverage on him until the day he confessed. Because up until then he was lying to law enforcement about his actions.

First of all, the agents interviewing him didn't think he was purposely giving false statements based upon how relaxed he was. They felt he was misremembering details of the call. Secondly, even if he were purposely lying to the agents that doesn't mean he was lying about crime. If a police officer pulls you over and says "Were you going 60 mph?" and you say no that doesn't mean you committed an infraction if you truly were going 60 mph and the speed limit was 65. It means you lied to the officer. That's it. There was no moving violation.
I've already posted to you the confession he made in regards to this. Looks like he sure remembered a lot in that document he signed his name to. Maybe you are misremembering this thread.

You are just so damn dumb. And that's being nice. Lulz

I'm glad you are finally admitting to talking to Harvey and having special needs. It's a step.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What was being covered up and what underlying crime did Mueller charge Flynn with? I'm going to keep asking this question until you either answer with a link showing the conspiracy or admit you're a liar and made it all up because your position is a fraud.

We can go on forever, bug brain. Humiliating you daily on this point is worth the time.

:D
Hello? We have no idea what he’s covering up with his lying. He has now reneged on his plea agreement and clammed up.

How do you manage not to grasp such basic logic?

Here is how that review should go:

Hmmm ? I see the problem right here.

There was none.

You F***ing CONFESSED to the offense when the FBI questioned you about it.

End of the investigion into the Flynn investigation
Have you even taken the time to find out why he confessed? Of course not, that would ruin your story...Find out. Inform yourself.