• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Mick

The Right is always right
No, he confessed to lying to the FBI about conversations with kysliac on multiple occasions, and lobbying for the dictator of Turkey without declaring himself a foreign agent.
He wasn't charged with anything to do with Turkey and the phone call was fine. He was charged with one count of making a false statement to an FBI agent. That's it. Facts mattet. Left wing psychosis does not.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He committed no crime on that call you deranged ape. The call was perfectly fine and that was the reason he was never charged by Mueller.

I'm asking you again, fool, how the hell could the Russians compromise him when the call was not illegal and everyone knew what it was about because of criminals in the Obama/Yates DOJ who leaked its content?

You simply are the dumbest person ever to come to this forum.....and there have been a lot of dumb left wingers.
The real reason he wasn’t charged by Mueller was because he had already pled guilty.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
The he can go to trial and that confession will be used as evidence and an admission of his guilt. Then he will then be convicted and face the full force of the law instead of getting a plea deal.
Or they can find out that he was railroaded and commute his time. Personally, knowing what I know about how democrats and the Obama regime used the power of the government against their political rivals, I'm betting Flynn will walk. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Or they can find out that he was railroaded and commute his time. Personally, knowing what I know about how democrats and the Obama regime used the power of the government against their political rivals, I'm betting Flynn will walk. :)
Hello? Flynn pled guilty during the Trump era.

Sheesh.

Spamature

President
Baghdad Barr knew Trump would be furious about his statement pretending not to take obstruction orders from Trump, so he threw Trump a bone and said he would have his flunkies go to bat for Flynn, a Trump partner in crime who confessed to his guilt.
I think Baghdad Bob Barr is doing a Fox and Friends type intervention. He says it on TV because he knows that is the only media Trump gets his info and takes advice from.

Spamature

President
The call was perfectly fine
Hahahahahaha

You Trumpies are a load of laughs when you ape your messiah.

Anyway, lying to the FBI is a crime. It was likely not legal for him to make the call in the first place which is why he lied about it. He lied because he needed to protect himself and Trump. Obama had placed sanctions on Russia, kick out their ambassador, and seized the Russian compound. Flynn trying to directly negotiate with them on that action, at Trump's orders, while neither were a member of our govt is not legal either. It's just like when Nixon committed treason with the North Vietnamese by telling them if they held off he would give them a better deal than Johnson while Johnson was POTUS.

Here is how that review should go:

Hmmm ? I see the problem right here.

There was none.

You F***ing CONFESSED to the offense when the FBI questioned you about it.

End of the investigion into the Flynn investigation

And no one wants to go looking for Ghislaine Maxwell. Ain't it odd.

Spamature

President
Not if he takes a chance at a trial. The prosecution has the best witness in the world they could have against Flynn, Flynn himself. And that guy is saying Flynn is guilty of what he was accused of.

Spamature

President
And no one wants to go looking for Ghislaine Maxwell. Ain't it odd.
Very odd. Nor has anyone "Epsteined" her either. That lady must have a lot of documentation protecting her and ready to be release should anything untimely happen to her.

The rot at the top is right out in the open now for everyone to see.

Very odd. Nor has anyone "Epsteined" her either. That lady must have a lot of documentation protecting her and ready to be release should anything untimely happen to her.

The rot at the top is right out in the open now for everyone to see.
Ubiquitous across "both" of our imagined sides. No free people ever begged to be walled in, no free people ever sat idle as an entitled aristocracy sexually preyed upon children so utterly openly and disdainfully. There is no further level of subjugation.

Colorforms

Senator
Not if he takes a chance at a trial. The prosecution has the best witness in the world they could have against Flynn, Flynn himself. And that guy is saying Flynn is guilty of what he was accused of.
\It may not go that far. Even Flynn's interrogators said that they don't believe he lied, and if it's shown that the only reason Flynn confessed was because Mueller threatened to ruin the life of his son, then I think we will finally have justice. :)

\It may not go that far. Even Flynn's interrogators said that they don't believe he lied, and if it's shown that the only reason Flynn confessed was because Mueller threatened to ruin the life of his son, then I think we will finally have justice. :)

Some confessions are "real" and some are "fake". Just us you may see, … justice?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, America allows its war criminals and aristocratic child sex trafficking connoisseurs to hold the highest offices in the land.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think Baghdad Bob Barr is doing a Fox and Friends type intervention. He says it on TV because he knows that is the only media Trump gets his info and takes advice from.
I think it’s all pre-arranged theater. Barr doesn’t really think there’s anything wrong with Trump’s interference in the cases of his criminal cronies. Trump has even said he sees nothing wrong with it. Barr’s just pissed by Trump bragging about his corruption on Twitter, so Barr asks him to stop doing it so as to placate the DOJ staff prosecutors. It’s all just theater approved by Trump so Barr can continue assisting Trump’s coverups and corruption on behalf of his partners in crime.

Colorforms

Senator
Some confessions are "real" and some are "fake". Just us you may see, … justice?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, America allows its war criminals and aristocratic child sex trafficking connoisseurs to hold the highest offices in the land.
Unfortunately, you have a point. It seems to me that the most flawed people are the ones who seek the most power.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hahahahahaha

You Trumpies are a load of laughs when you ape your messiah.

Anyway, lying to the FBI is a crime. It was likely not legal for him to make the call in the first place which is why he lied about it. He lied because he needed to protect himself and Trump. Obama had placed sanctions on Russia, kick out their ambassador, and seized the Russian compound. Flynn trying to directly negotiate with them on that action, at Trump's orders, while neither were a member of our govt is not legal either. It's just like when Nixon committed treason with the North Vietnamese by telling them if they held off he would give them a better deal than Johnson while Johnson was POTUS.
And all this begs the larger question - why did so many Trump cronies lie about their discussions with the Russians? What were they hiding? In other words, why is Trump obviously beholden to Putin? What does Putin have on him? We don’t know, and Trump engages in such corruption to make sure we never find out.