• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: repeating something ad nausea only shows the limit of your capacity to understand and debate a situation.
Translation: Jeez, I don’t really grasp the translation technique. I’m trying though “ad nausea.” Ad nausea? I’m so friggin’ lame, huh?

;-)

And all this begs the larger question - why did so many Trump cronies lie about their discussions with the Russians? What were they hiding? In other words, why is Trump obviously beholden to Putin? What does Putin have on him? We don’t know, and Trump engages in such corruption to make sure we never find out.

What good would it do to find out? The American people will do what? Tweet? Post? FB it? Oh wait, vote in the next election, yeah, that's it.

We all know our ruling aristocracy, "both" of our ostensibly oppositional political parties, were involved in Epsteinian-Maxwellian child sex trafficking.

What have the people done?

Quietly accept it? The same way we've numbed ourselves to mass school shootings?

Colorforms

Senator
No. Day 1 in America; only white male members of the aristocracy were blessed with any representation at all, with the Senate being appointed by the aristocracy.

Don't get it divide-and-conquer twisted.
Not all. The Asians, the Irish, the Italians, and many other cultures had no representation. It was that you had to be a land owner to even vote. There was no "divide and conquer" involved until the civil war.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bottom line is this, as this 4 page denial shows;

NO MATTER WHAT THE KING DOES, THE BASE LOVES IT !

I have never seen such blind man love !

1581796994367.png

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Not all. The Asians, the Irish, the Italians, and many other cultures had no representation. It was that you had to be a land owner to even vote. There was no "divide and conquer" involved until the civil war.
I agree with VP Trump, all the white illegals need to leave this country, then the welfare roles will be lowered dramatically in the south

Nope, see Bacon's and Shay's Rebellions. So you're argument is that America was never exceptional, but rather average comparatively.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He committed no crime on that call you deranged ape. The call was perfectly fine and that was the reason he was never charged by Mueller.

I'm asking you again, fool, how the hell could the Russians compromise him when the call was not illegal and everyone knew what it was about because of criminals in the Obama/Yates DOJ who leaked its content?

You simply are the dumbest person ever to come to this forum.....and there have been a lot of dumb left wingers.
Then why did he sign the confessions ? Nothing better to do that day ? You really need to stop listening to Hannity 24/7/365 - is he on speed dial?

Bottom line is this, as this 4 page denial shows;

NO MATTER WHAT THE KING DOES, THE BASE LOVES IT !

I have never seen such blind man love !

View attachment 48461

Please. The US has occupational forces in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships. We urge and foment this stuff across the globe for the interests of concentrated capital. Why not here?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What good would it do to find out? The American people will do what? Tweet? Post? FB it? Oh wait, vote in the next election, yeah, that's it.

We all know our ruling aristocracy, "both" of our ostensibly oppositional political parties, were involved in Epsteinian-Maxwellian child sex trafficking.

What have the people done?

Quietly accept it? The same way we've numbed ourselves to mass school shootings?
Your premise is that even the deplorables would not care if we knew what Putin has on Trump that makes Trump bend to his will. I think that’s true of most deplorables, but even some deplorables might stop supporting Trump if they knew that Putin directly controlled our so-called president.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Barr is a GOP hack. We should not even suggest that his outrageous conduct stems from some principled belief like viewing the presidency as an imperial office. We did not hear him spewing his idiocy when Obama was president (or Clinton). He takes his positions only now that Trump is president, going so far as auditioning for the job of Trump’s AG by sending him a 19 page memo “pre-clearing” Trump in the Mueller probe and suggesting he should not cooperate. He’s a disgraceful hack committed to do the bidding of Trump and the GOP, principles be damned.
true statement

1581797305743.png1581797325904.png

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Your premise is that even the deplorables would not care if we knew what Putin has on Trump that makes Trump bend to his will. I think that’s true of most deplorables, but even some deplorables might stop supporting Trump if they knew that Putin directly controlled our so-called president.
No, they won't believe facts, they show that EVERYDAY on here

remember VP Trump* told them to not listen to what the media says but ONLY TO HIM and they obey EVERYDAY !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Then why did he sign the confessions ? Nothing better to do that day ? You really need to stop listening to Hannity 24/7/365 - is he on speed dial?
When Flynn pled guilty he swore under oath that he did what he was accused of doing. So, even if he didn’t do those things, which he did, he committed perjury.

Do Trump and his rabble care about that? Nah.

Who is turning their backs on anyone we know was involved in the Epsteinian-Maxwellian child sex trafficking? So if that wasn't too far, what is?