• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Mick

The Right is always right
You have to stop demanding that people educate you. Make an effort to educate yourself. Stop being so lazy.
I'll ask you again slowly so that I can continue humiliating you. What was illegal about the phone call Flynn made? I'm not interested in your crying. Just answer the question our mentally ill, low IQ left winger.

:D

Jack4freedom

Governor
And? It is clear that Flynn was set-up. They never told him in that first interview that they were investigating him.

And lying? Pffft! McCabe lied, several times, and nothing, other than he lost his job. McCabe fully knew too that he was being investigated, unlike Flynn.
Barr just dropped the charges on McCabe proving that his announcement of a criminal probe was just a smear tactic. He is also involved in activities which clearly undermine his own prosecutors and sabotaging cases which have already been won. Barr’s current actions are unprecedented for an AG. He’s obviously in the bag for Trump and has totally exposed himself as a shameless whore With no respect for the DOJ or the rule of law. Durham is a career prosecutor who will not bring any phony cases against Trumps opponents. Talking shit about your opponents by getting your lackey AG to announce investigations is easy. Bringing criminal cases to court and actually getting guilty pleas and convictions is a whole other ball game.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'll ask you again slowly so that I can continue humiliating you. What was illegal about the phone call Flynn made? I'm not interested in your crying. Just answer the question our mentally ill, low IQ left winger.

I am sure that any phone calls made by Flynn were “perfect “ in your eyes, champ. However when confronted with evidence against him by prosecutors working for Trump/Sessions DOJ, Flynn and his lawyers evidently decided to plead guilty and cooperate with DOJ prosecutors. Why don’t you ask Flynn or his lawyers what illegal activity they pleaded guilty to or better yet, read the court documents regarding his guilty plea. Talk about mentally ill, low IQ....lol

Bugsy McGurk

President

Do you ever feel deranged when babbling about things he wasn’t charged with, while also ignoring things he was charged with?

You should.

;-)

Spamature

President
Except that he wasn't talking to anyone from the FBI while on the phone call.
But it appear while he was not talking to FBI, somebody in our govt on America's side was listening to what he had to say just the same.

It was "likely not legal"? This is the deranged lies and spin you are resorting to now you low IQ ape? ROFL It was PERFECTLY LEGAL as evidence by the fact that Mueller's 19 Trump hating Democrats after 2 years of investigation and throwing out charges like candy could pin nothing on him as regards to misconduct on the call.

Once again you are exposed as the left wing mental basket case that we all know you are.

You: It was "likely not legal".
Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats: "We got nothing here".'

You insist on humiliating yourself, don't you?

Nixon wasn't the President-elect, special needs. Trump was and Flynn had been named the National Security Advisor during the TRANSITION which is for the purpose of installing the policies of the new government. It was critical for Flynn to be reaching out to foreign governments, setting expectations, and establishing new foreign policy. That's called TRANSITIONING, special one. Out with the lame duck and in with the new guys who now matter. This is why the 19 Trump-hating Democrats had nothing to charge with regards to the call itself because it was entirely appropriate. The only criminals were the Obama-Yates DOJ who leaked the call and unmasked Flynn to the media. That is the real crime. They did absolutely nothing to bring that criminal or criminals to justice because they were likely involved themselves.

The fact you think the call was illegal (when it was not) and the leak legal (when it wasn't) shows how utterly demented and deranged your thinking is. You're an embarrassment to those with special needs.
The transition team isn't the serving govt. They are all still private citizens as far a the law is concerned.

Flynn negotiated with the Russians in regards to a dispute between the US and Russian without being a member of the US govt. authorized to do so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. ... Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.
Long title: An Act for the punishment of certain ...
U.S.C. sections created: 18 U.S.C. § 953
Enacted by: the 5th United States Congress
Statutes at Large: 1 Stat. 613

Now we'll get back to the point. How would the Russians have been able to compromise Flynn when Flynn did nothing wrong on the call and Obama's criminals had already leaked its contents? You've done nothing but just repeat the alt-left's evil propaganda without being able to give an answer. Very Telling as to your very mentally sick mindset.

Now if you are going to just respond by declaring the call illegal or refuse to acknowledge the illegal nature of the call's leak then don't bother. Consider this your ass kicking

Flynn didn't plead guilty until a year later. So up until that point he was denying his actions and the crime. All the while Russian's knew he was lying and could prove it.

Take some time to wipe the spittle off your screen and think before you post genius.

Bugsy McGurk

President
But it appear while he was not talking to FBI, somebody in our govt on America's side was listening to what he had to say just the same.

He negotiated with the Russians in regards to a dispute between the US and Russian without being a member of the US govt. authorized to do so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. ... Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.
Long title: An Act for the punishment of certain ...
U.S.C. sections created: 18 U.S.C. § 953
Enacted by: the 5th United States Congress
Statutes at Large: 1 Stat. 613

Flynn didn't plead guilty until a year later. So up until that point he was denying his actions and the crime. All the while Russian's knew he was lying and could prove it.

Take some time to wipe the spittle off your screen and think before you post genius.
Trump fired Flynn after three weeks, Flynn swore under oath that he committed the crimes that formed the basis of his guilty plea, and now we hear that Trump and his stooge Barr want to attack those who accepted Flynn’s guilty plea.

Why? To ensure that Flynn doesn’t sing.

The Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

Spamature

President
I still don't know who this guy named Bob is. You didn't produce a picture with anyone named Bob. Could you tell me who Bob is again? Or in the mind of the mentally insane do you just make up random first names and assign them to people?

Please enlighten us....
Well all I can say is that you cluelessness adds to my enjoyment.

Thank you.

Spamature

President
What crime? We are still waiting on you to provide an answer the age old question even the 19 Trump-hating Democrats couldn't find. You got access to something they didn't? Or is old Harvey talking to you again?
The Mueller team sure found on and Flynn plead guilty to it
Obviously you don't know how to use a search engine.

Now against all odds show us that you can read and shut up with your stupid question, at least.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Trump fired Flynn after three weeks, Flynn swore under oath that he committed the crimes that formed the basis of his guilty plea, and now we hear that Trump and his stooge Barr want to attack those who accepted Flynn’s guilty plea.

Why? To ensure that Flynn doesn’t sing.

The Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia.
Of course Flynn was trying to protect Trump. Everyone knows that it was Trump who put him up to it and he is as guilty as Flynn for having done so.

Which is likely why Trump wants his bag man Baghdad Bob Bar to spring one of his loyal mob soldiers.

Spamature

President
Note the last page, where Flynn certified under penalty of perjury that every word is true. Even when Trump’s criminal cronies swear that they committed crimes, Trump and his stooge Barr attack the prosecutors.
This fool finds the stupidest dead in the water points to argue about.

Somehow in his mind Flynn was charged with and then confessed to and then was convicted of a crime that did not exist.

WTF ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
This fool finds the stupidest dead in the water points to argue about.

Somehow in his mind Flynn confessed and charged with a crime that did not exist.

WTF ?
Even if one accepted their delusion for sake of argument, Flynn would then be guilty of perjury for swearing to things that didn’t happen. Of course, perjury by the Trump crime family does not trouble them in the slightest.

Spamature

President
Even if one accepted their delusion for sake of argument, Flynn would then be guilty of perjury for swearing to things that didn’t happen. Of course, perjury by the Trump crime family does not trouble them in the slightest.
Which only makes his argument even sillier. I wouldn't doubt him saying that Flynn pleading guilty was entrapment since in his mind the FBI made up the crime and induced him to perjure himself by pleading guilty to it by showing him the evidence of what he had done.

Mick

The Right is always right
I am sure that any phone calls made by Flynn were “perfect “ in your eyes, champ. However when confronted with evidence against him by prosecutors working for Trump/Sessions DOJ, Flynn and his lawyers evidently decided to plead guilty and cooperate with DOJ prosecutors. Why don’t you ask Flynn or his lawyers what illegal activity they pleaded guilty to or better yet, read the court documents regarding his guilty plea. Talk about mentally ill, low IQ....lol
What part of the conversation of that phone call was a crime that Flynn plead guilty to or was charged with?

As this babble about guilt without even being able to point to it. It's called mentally ill TDS.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What part of the conversation of that phone call was a crime that Flynn plead guilty to or was charged with?

As this babble about guilt without even being able to point to it. It's called mentally ill TDS.
Again, I would refer you to Flynn and his lawyers who plead guilty to felony charges and agreed to cooperate with the investigation, Mr. internet lawyer. You are the TDS nut job here. I can hardly wait until Durham craps out and doesn’t indict anyone so you can change your idiotic avatar and start accusing Durham of being a deep state plant. You really think you are pretty clever but you are just another Trump Humper without a clue.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Which only makes his argument even sillier. I wouldn't doubt him saying that Flynn pleading guilty was entrapment since in his mind the FBI made up the crime and induced him to perjure himself by pleading guilty to it by showing him the evidence of what he had done.
Mick say’s forget about all this babble about guilt.....lol....He is really a legal legend in his own mind...And that super tough Durham Avatar really knocks me out. What a horses ass!

Boca

Governor
Our intel people routinely monitor the communications of Kremlin reps to protect our country. If Trump’s aides hadn’t been conspiring with the Kremlin reps they would have had nothing to worry about.
So it was just a coincidence they tuned into listen to the Ambassador when Flynn was on the line. Got lucky huh?

Since he wasn't charged for anything regarding the call it was obviously appropriate and legal. But he was charged with one count of making a false statement to an FBI agent about having the conversation. And gone through hell for it.

Yet the other day an FBI agent, not just an agent but the f'kn acting Director of the FBI, was excused for lying to Congress on several occasions?

Spamature

President
Mick say’s forget about all this babble about guilt.....lol....He is really a legal legend in his own mind...And that super tough Durham Avatar really knocks me out. What a horses ass!
I dread the twisting of fact he will get into once Trump's Durham smear on the FBI is released. It will be proof that 13 Russians were not caught launching an attack on this country and that nobody should believe they are attacking this upcoming election as well.

These wingers are bascially an army of Russian operatives fighting against us on our own soil.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So it was just a coincidence they tuned into listen to the Ambassador when Flynn was on the line. Got lucky huh?

Since he wasn't charged for anything regarding the call it was obviously appropriate and legal. But he was charged with one count of making a false statement to an FBI agent about having the conversation. And gone through hell for it.

Yet the other day an FBI agent, not just an agent but the f'kn acting Director of the FBI, was excused for lying to Congress on several occasions?
Barr must be in the Deep State too....Otherwise Flynn would be getting a Medal of Freedom and McCabe would be doing 20-Life, right champ? This is an outrage I tell ya....lol