• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Spamature

President
Here is how that review should go:

Hmmm ? I see the problem right here.

There was none.

You F***ing CONFESSED to the offense when the FBI questioned you about it.

End of the investigion into the Flynn investigation

excalibur

Mayor
And? It is clear that Flynn was set-up. They never told him in that first interview that they were investigating him.

And lying? Pffft! McCabe lied, several times, and nothing, other than he lost his job. McCabe fully knew too that he was being investigated, unlike Flynn.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Oh yeah, it's on baybee! He confessed because the attorney bills were bankrupting him and the dirty feds threatened to put his SON IN JAIL you effing moron! Even the dirty feds said after the interview that he had been cooperative and, they felt, truthful. Of course that fact was kept from him, his defense and, in all likelihood, the judge. The end of the investigation into the Flynn investigation is when the dirty feds go to jail...

Raoul_Luke

Oh, and by the way, it's BILL Barr. You really didn't pay attention to this investigation, and it shows...

Spamature

President
And? It is clear that Flynn was set-up. They never told him in that first interview that they were investigating him.

And lying? Pffft! McCabe lied, several times, and nothing, other than he lost his job. McCabe fully knew too that he was being investigated, unlike Flynn.
HE CONFESSED !

You do not need to set up someone when they admit they are guilty.

Spamature

President
Oh, and by the way, it's BILL Barr. You really didn't pay attention to this investigation, and it shows...
He will always be America's Baghdad Bob to me.

You mean how he was recorded by our intel services going behind the then current administration's back to make a deal with the Russians even though he had no role in govt at that time ?

Then when they confronted him with it he admitted that he lied to investigators about it ?

What did I miss ?

Raoul_Luke

He will always be America's Baghdad Bob to me.

You mean how he was recorded by our intel services going behind the then current administration's back to make a deal with the Russians even though he had no role in govt at that time ?

Then when they confronted him with it he admitted that he lied to investigators about it ?

What did I miss ?
Seriously? Got a link?

excalibur

Mayor
HE CONFESSED !

Wow! He said he told a lie to the FBI when the agents said he was truthful in their opinion. He was forced to lawyer-up, had to sell his house, they threatened his son. Yeah, TDS Fueled© hate is a bitch of a mistress.

And as I noted, it was from the initial interview with Flynn, when they did not inform him he was being investigated.

Mick

The Right is always right
Here is how that review should go:

Hmmm ? I see the problem right here.

There was none.

You F***ing CONFESSED to the offense when the FBI questioned you about it.

End of the investigion into the Flynn investigation
You had no problem with the DOJ stopping the indictment of McCabe despite the IG's recommendation of charges for lying to FBI agents and now you are up in arms at the DOJ's intervention on Flynn? Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
You had no problem with the DOJ stopping the indictment of McCabe despite the IG's recommendation of charges for lying to FBI agents and now you are up in arms at the DOJ's intervention on Flynn? You are one sick, twisted individual.
As far as I know the IG recommended an investigation, not charges. What are the details of the investigation the IG recommended ? What is the DOJ itself saying about the investigation they did ?

And why are you trying to change the subject. ?

Oh wait, I already know why you're doing that.

Because FLYNN CONFESSED !

And there is nothing left to say about that.

Colorforms

Senator
As far as I know the IG recommended an investigation, not charges. What are the details of the investigation the IG recommended ? What is the DOJ itself saying about the investigation they did ?

And why are you trying to change the subject. ?

Oh wait, I already know why you're doing that.

Because FLYNN CONFESSED !

And there is nothing left to say about that.
Flynn withdrew his confession. What are you afraid of? I thought nonviolent offenses shouldn't see jail time. :)

Spamature

President
Flynn withdrew his confession. What are you afraid of? I thought nonviolent offenses shouldn't see jail time. :)
The he can go to trial and that confession will be used as evidence and an admission of his guilt. Then he will then be convicted and face the full force of the law instead of getting a plea deal.

Colorforms

Senator
The he can go to trial and that confession will be used as evidence and an admission of his guilt. Then he will then be convicted and face the full force of the law instead of getting a plea deal.
The case will be investigated. Not everyone is a leftist out for blood. Talk about prosecuting your political enemies, democrats have been openly doing it for the past 3.5 years.

Spamature

President
The case will be investigated. Not everyone is a leftist out for blood. Talk about prosecuting your political enemies, democrats have been openly doing it for the past 3.5 years.
So the DOJ is going to what, try to gather evidence against their own case for Flynn if he goes to trial ? Will all prosecutors now pour their resources into disproving their own cases ? Because there are plenty of other defendants who have not confessed to their own guilt whocould use those resources.

Colorforms

Senator
So the DOJ is going to what, try to gather evidence against their own case for Flynn if he goes to trial ? Will all prosecutors now pour their resources into disproving their own cases ? Because there are plenty of other defendants who have not confessed to their own guilt whocould use those resources.
They're going to see if Flynn was railroaded by a rogue FBI in an attempt to persecute anyone in league with Trump. Since democrats have no compunction about prosecuting their political enemies, it might not be a bad idea to see if they pulled the same crap on Trump's allies as they did on Trump.

Boca

Governor
HE CONFESSED !

What did he confess to and when?

PS.... he was set up 3 days after taking office in January '17 after Trump's inauguration. He confessed nearly a year later after Mueller bankrupted him and threatened to go after his son.

Might I say Nazi? Mueller is after all the most common surname in Germany.

Anyway....when you don't know what the hell you're talkiing about it's best you don't talk about it.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What did he confess to and when?

PS.... he was set up 3 days after taking office in January '17 after Trump's inauguration. He confessed nearly a year later after Mueller bankrupted him and threatened to go after his son.

Might I say Nazi? Mueller is after all the most common surname in Germany.

Anyway....when you don't know what the hell you're talkiing about don't talk about it.
Sally Yates warned the incoming Trump admin that Flynn had lied to the FBI.

Are you going to pretend she was a Nazi out to get him ?

Mick

The Right is always right
As far as I know the IG recommended an investigation, not charges.
The IG made a criminal referral. It wasn't just some "investigation". The IG detailed beyond any doubt that McCabe committed a crime.

FLYNN CONFESSED !
The agents interviewing didn't think he was lying and Weissman and his cronies coerced him into confessing with threats of going after his son (who they knew full well they had nothing on). It was an effort to save the floundering Russian collusion probe from complete and total failure when they knew Russian collusion was a hoax. Flynn has withdrawn his guilty plea.

If the DOJ is going to toss the case against McCabe then they have no choice but to toss the case against Flynn. There cannot be 2 standards of justice. You support that, right? Or are you just another left wing hypocrite?