• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now Trump and Baghdad Bob Barr want to look into the Flynn investigation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So it was just a coincidence they tuned into listen to the Ambassador when Flynn was on the line. Got lucky huh?

Since he wasn't charged for anything regarding the call it was obviously appropriate and legal. But he was charged with one count of making a false statement to an FBI agent about having the conversation. And gone through hell for it.

Yet the other day an FBI agent, not just an agent but the f'kn acting Director of the FBI, was excused for lying to Congress on several occasions?
Not a coincidence by a long shot. Our intel people always monitor Kremlin reps. It’s part of protecting our country. Sane patriots support that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I dread the twisting of fact he will get into once Trump's Durham smear on the FBI is released. It will be proof that 13 Russians were not caught launching an attack on this country and that nobody should believe they are attacking this upcoming election as well.

These wingers are bascially an army of Russian operatives fighting against us on our own soil.
They firmly support a repeat crime wave by the Kremlin/Trump election crime syndicate.

Mick

The Right is always right
Again, I would refer you to Flynn and his lawyers who plead guilty to felony charges and agreed to cooperate with the investigation, Mr. internet lawyer.
I've haven't read anywhere that there was a plea, a conviction, or so much as even a single charge related to his conduct on the phone call.

I'll ask this question for the FIFTH time since you haven't been able to answer the previous 4. What was the charge he received for what you called a criminal phone call and please provide a link.

We wait....and wait....and wait.

Meanwhile, we continue to laugh at the left wing lunacy. Lulz

You are the TDS nut job here. I can hardly wait until Durham craps out and doesn’t indict anyone so you can change your idiotic avatar and start accusing Durham of being a deep state plant. You really think you are pretty clever but you are just another Trump Humper without a clue.
Of course, we heard from you and your ilk for 2 years that Mueller was going to expose Russian collusion and it was only a matter of time and Trump was going to be taken down for it. And then we ended up with this gem at the end from Mueller:

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

You would think you would be smart enough to quit prognosticating at this point. After the damning IG report on misconduct by Obama's cronies in regards to this investigation you should probably taper it down. You are looking for a 2nd black eye after Mueller delivered the first.

Lulz

Mick

Do you ever feel deranged when babbling about things he wasn’t charged with, while also ignoring things he was charged with?

You should.

;-)

Then tell us what was he charged with and what wasn't he charged with regards to his conduct on the call? This is a really, really, really easy answer. Care to take a stab at it or continue crying?

:D

Mick

But it appear while he was not talking to FBI, somebody in our govt on America's side was listening to what he had to say just the same.
And what was improper about the call? We missed the charge on that one. Got a link handy about a charge your crazy mind conjured up on it's own?

]The transition team isn't the serving govt. They are all still private citizens as far a the law is concerned.
The President-elect isn't considered just a "private citizen" in any regard. He gets daily classified briefings, has the highest security detail, and has advisors who help him every step of the way. The simple fact you don't understand what being President-elect means shows how utterly low your IQ is. There is no help for you on this point.

The transition is for setting up policy....both foreign and domestic.

Flynn negotiated with the Russians in regards to a dispute between the US and Russian without being a member of the US govt. authorized to do so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. ... Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.
Long title: An Act for the punishment of certain ...
U.S.C. sections created: 18 U.S.C. § 953
Enacted by: the 5th United States Congress
Statutes at Large: 1 Stat. 613
There has not been a single successful prosecution of the Logan Act in it's entire 221 year existence. Mueller rejected it's premise outright. And it was valid it would apply to John Kerry trying to still snoop around with terrorists in Iran. It certainly wouldn't be the President-elect.

The mentally insane, however, cannot be helped. They'll believe literally ANYTHING. ROFL

Flynn didn't plead guilty until a year later. So up until that point he was denying his actions and the crime. All the while Russian's knew he was lying and could prove it.
The only thing Flynn was charged with was making a false statement to an FBI agent while sitting in the White House. How the hell would the Russians know about any misconduct in that interview? If they knew the details of that interview then we have FAR, FAR greater problems in this country than we could ever imagine than a fairy tale compromise you made up about Flynn. Obama's intel agencies have been leaking private conversations between FBI agents and the United States National Security Advisor made in the White House directly to Russia. There is awful treason going on here. I'm letting you think about this for a minute before you continue down this road of insanity.

Now we'll go back to the point. Since the call Flynn made was entirely appropriate, entirely legal and since it was already criminally leaked to the media by the Obama/Yates DOJ then what could the Russians have said about the call that could have compromised Michael Flynn? Shouldn't Yates and Obama's real concern have been with the criminals who leaked and unmasked it?

Keep dancing, special needs. I'm sure Harvey will give you more advice.

Mick

Well all I can say is that you cluelessness adds to my enjoyment.

Thank you.
You made up your own name for someone and when called on it you called them clueless? ROFL.

You're the joke that just keeps on delivering. Now get back to task and tell me who this Bob guy is you keep talking. I know of no one in the administration with that name.

Mick

The Mueller team sure found on and Flynn plead guilty to it
Obviously you don't know how to use a search engine.

Now against all odds show us that you can read and shut up with your stupid question, at least.

That was charge about making materially false statements to an FBI agent on January 24, 2017, special needs. I'll ask you AGAIN. What misconduct was he charged with with regards to his conduct and conversations on the December 29, 2016 phone call with Russia?

Christ, this isn't hard. There WASN'T one....and that is why you can't produce it.

Are you really this goddamned dumb? Or just a paid shill that comes here to make the left look mentally retarded?

Mick

Trump fired Flynn after three weeks, Flynn swore under oath that he committed the crimes that formed the basis of his guilty plea, and now we hear that Trump and his stooge Barr want to attack those who accepted Flynn’s guilty plea.

Why? To ensure that Flynn doesn’t sing.

The Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

So he doesn't sing??????????? Bwahahahahahahaha. Mueller closed up shop a year ago and had nothing from Flynn because nothing existed. Sing to who? That little retarded birdie that's taken up residence in your empty skull?

You guys have been on this conspiracy about Flynn for 3 years now and him "singing". There is nothing to sing about. None of Flynn's interactions with any Russian were illegal......or even wrong. Period. That's why there has NEVER BEEN A CHARGE against him for any conspiracy.

Lawddd almighty, the mentally sick are getting sicker.........if that was even possible.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So he doesn't sing??????????? Bwahahahahahahaha. Mueller closed up shop a year ago and had nothing from Flynn because nothing existed. Sing to who? That little retarded birdie that's taken up residence in your empty skull?

You guys have been on this conspiracy about Flynn for 3 years now and him "singing". There is nothing to sing about. None of Flynn's interactions with any Russian were illegal......or even wrong. Period. That's why there has NEVER BEEN A CHARGE against him for any conspiracy.

Lawddd almighty, the mentally sick are getting sicker.........if that was even possible.

Trump cultists: All Trump cronies lie about their dealings with Kremlin reps and assist Trump with covering up the same. Ergo, we know there is “nothing to sing about.”

Winger logic - always completely illogical.

;-)

Spamature

President
You made up your own name for someone and when called on it you called them clueless? ROFL.

You're the joke that just keeps on delivering. Now get back to task and tell me who this Bob guy is you keep talking. I know of no one in the administration with that name.

He made the name for himself by acting as Trump's Baghdad Bob.

Spamature

President
And what was improper about the call? We missed the charge on that one. Got a link handy about a charge your crazy mind conjured up on it's own?
I told you it was likely illegal and gave you the charge.

The President-elect isn't considered just a "private citizen" in any regard. He gets daily classified briefings, has the highest security detail, and has advisors who help him every step of the way. The simple fact you don't understand what being President-elect means shows how utterly low your IQ is. There is no help for you on this point.

The transition is for setting up policy....both foreign and domestic.

There has not been a single successful prosecution of the Logan Act in it's entire 221 year existence. Mueller rejected it's premise outright. And it was valid it would apply to John Kerry trying to still snoop around with terrorists in Iran. It certainly wouldn't be the President-elect.

The mentally insane, however, cannot be helped. They'll believe literally ANYTHING. ROFL
Until he takes his oath of office he is just a regular citizen and subject to all the law as you or I.

The only thing Flynn was charged with was making a false statement to an FBI agent while sitting in the White House. How the hell would the Russians know about any misconduct in that interview? If they knew the details of that interview then we have FAR, FAR greater problems in this country than we could ever imagine than a fairy tale compromise you made up about Flynn. Obama's intel agencies have been leaking private conversations between FBI agents and the United States National Security Advisor made in the White House directly to Russia. There is awful treason going on here. I'm letting you think about this for a minute before you continue down this road of insanity.
It doesn't matter when or how they knew he lied, or even if they knew it at the moment. His lying gave them leverage over him as long as he had not confessed to it. Which he did not do until a year later.

Now we'll go back to the point. Since the call Flynn made was entirely appropriate, entirely legal and since it was already criminally leaked to the media by the Obama/Yates DOJ then what could the Russians have said about the call that could have compromised Michael Flynn? Shouldn't Yates and Obama's real concern have been with the criminals who leaked and unmasked it?
WTF ?
If it were entire appropriate and entirely legal he would not have lied about i t!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Barr’s lying about the Mueller report made Baghdad Bob look like an honest man.
He is even worse than his namesake. All his Iraqi counterpart did was read from sheets of paper. Baghdad Bob Barr is actually leading the battle against America for the dictator he serves.

Mick

Trump cultists: All Trump cronies lie about their dealings with Kremlin reps and assist Trump with covering up the same.
What was being covered up and what underlying crime did Mueller charge Flynn with? I'm going to keep asking this question until you either answer with a link showing the conspiracy or admit you're a liar and made it all up because your position is a fraud.

We can go on forever, bug brain. Humiliating you daily on this point is worth the time.

Mick

I told you it was likely illegal and gave you the charge.
I'm not interested in some nonsense a nutty left winger calls "likely illegal". And I want the charge Mueller gave for conspiracy or illegal activity on the call.

We can go on all day. Either admit you're a fraud or produce the charge, special needs.

Until he takes his oath of office he is just a regular citizen and subject to all the law as you or I.
You or I don't receive daily intelligence briefings, look at classified material, name National Security Advisors, or are accompanied by the Secret Service.

Lawd, you is stooopiddd. Lulz

It doesn't matter when or how they knew he lied, or even if they knew it at the moment. His lying gave them leverage over him as long as he had not confessed to it. Which he did not do until a year later.
For them to have "leverage" him they must have knowledge of some misconduct or embarrassing information that no one knew about. Obama's criminals already leaked the call. Just like I asked you above about what Flynn was charged with regarding what he said on the December 29th call and you couldn't produce the charge I'm also asking what the Russians could have said that the entire American public didn't already know?

C'mon, special needs, time to wrap this up and admit your ass kicking. Don't repeat the same debunked line about "leverage". I want to know what they specifically could have leverage on? Fool.

And the ONLY crime committed during the transition was the criminal leak and unmasking done by criminals in the Obama/Yates DOJ. You are obsessed by Flynn's non-criminal phone call but refuse to acknowledge the criminal leaks. Why is that, special needs?

If it were entire appropriate and entirely legal he would not have lied about i t!
First of all, the agents interviewing him didn't think he was purposely giving false statements based upon how relaxed he was. They felt he was misremembering details of the call. Secondly, even if he were purposely lying to the agents that doesn't mean he was lying about crime. If a police officer pulls you over and says "Were you going 60 mph?" and you say no that doesn't mean you committed an infraction if you truly were going 60 mph and the speed limit was 65. It means you lied to the officer. That's it. There was no moving violation. You are just so damn dumb. And that's being nice. Lulz

I'm glad you are finally admitting to talking to Harvey and having special needs. It's a step.