• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NRA's "good guy with a gun" is now the problem

EatTheRich

President
What was it you said? "I don't post links to obvious facts"?

We are all well aware that you blame capitalists and white people for every problem in the world.
No. I blame capitalists for most of the problems in the world because most of the problems are identifiably caused by the social system set up to advance the capitalists’ interests at the expense of the general interest. I do not blame white people, qua white people, because I am not a race baiter. Which is why your search was unable to turn up an example of my doing so.

Colorforms

Senator
No. I blame capitalists for most of the problems in the world because most of the problems are identifiably caused by the social system set up to advance the capitalists’ interests at the expense of the general interest. I do not blame white people, qua white people, because I am not a race baiter. Which is why your search was unable to turn up an example of my doing so.
Oh, you are very definitely a race baiter. You support racial discrimination and social inequity.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Imagine if we made guns difficult to purchase.

View attachment 67333
How many teen girls are "women" especially pregnant
Teens can't buy GUNs and teen girls wouldn't need abortions if they kept their legs closed..........

There's reports of some women have 10+ abortions so how big a room you speaking of?

I never figured an elderly woman could be so stupid to post such Meme bs!