• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NYC...on the road to sh&t city

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And Obama didn't shoot four people in Benghazi, and Bush didn't draft up thousands of unwise mortgages, and etc.

The buck stops at the top; that doesn't stop just because the one at the top is incompetent.
Didn't take long to Derail thread to Obama and Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuomo does seem incompetent in NY

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And Obama didn't shoot four people in Benghazi, and Bush didn't draft up thousands of unwise mortgages, and etc.

The buck stops at the top; that doesn't stop just because the one at the top is incompetent.
Hey...do what ya gotta

FakeName

Governor
And Trump is to blame for anything and everything according to you. At least my position isn't based in mindless hatred and ignorance. :)
Trump is only to blame for things presidents are responsible for....which is a lot.....the buck stops with him.

And your position supporting Trump does seem to be based on mindless hatred and ignorance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nothing is ever Trumps fault according to you, that much has been established.
He damn sure has nothing to do with f-wits shooting and killing each other...…..

in NYC/Chicago/Cleveland/DC/Baltimore/St. Louis or any other blue inner city shithole controlled by dem/libs

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thank you my brother. Enjoy...

NYC...on the road to the sh&t city=Topic...……..wondering if you still have these strong fellings you posted?

May 30, 2020

"Certain posters are making post after post with nothing at all related to the thread that they are allegedly responding to. These posters should be warned or banned. There should be a limit as to how many off topic posts you can put up before you get sent to the penalty box."

You have three (3) post so far in the thread not related to the topic of NYC the sh&t city. or was your post only for other members?

hummmmmmmmm

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
NYC...on the road to the sh&t city=Topic...……..wondering if you still have these strong fellings you posted?

May 30, 2020

"Certain posters are making post after post with nothing at all related to the thread that they are allegedly responding to. These posters should be warned or banned. There should be a limit as to how many off topic posts you can put up before you get sent to the penalty box."

You have three (3) post so far in the thread not related to the topic of NYC the sh&t city. or was your post only for other members?

hummmmmmmmm

View attachment 54236

Maybe if you ask real nicely Moderator Phil will give you a deputy badge and let you do a volunteer patrol of these forums to point out all of the offenses you see.

In the mean time, it's getting close to dinner. Why don't you go and eat a bag of.......

Krystal burgers.

images.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe if you ask real nicely Moderator Phil will give you a deputy badge and let you do a volunteer patrol of these forums to point out all of the offenses you see.

In the mean time, it's getting close to dinner. Why don't you go and eat a bag of.......

Krystal burgers.

View attachment 54239
NYC......is a sewer and BLDM

I don't need a Badge to ask you of that post you posted in Announcements & Feedback and should have figured it was meant for when YOU post anything not related to topic, just other members and not surprised you dodged and replied with some childish bs.

I've already had my fillet, baked tater and sweet ice tea.