• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama and Mitt want Jewish votes

Minotaur

Governor
When I lived in Utah the local news noted that a Utah man was a distant relative of President Obama. If he were a Mormon he would then be free to Baptize Obama as a Mormon (but don't tell Obama the Christian that.) If he does this and Mitt runs against Obama it will be the first time TWO Mormon's ran against each other. Don't be shocked as in all probability you are a Mormon too:

Mormons have been known to baptize you even when you die if they claim relative status but this one was odd even for outsiders to understand:

http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/ldsagree.html

World's largest collection of data mining used for most research (Also an ongoing BYU project):
Utah Mormon family tree database

http://www.ancestorhunt.com/mormon_church_records.htm

So the question some pose of how the Jewish voter's may vote in an election with Obama and Mitt is not really too hidden - they'd likely vote for the Mormon that has not been informed he is a Mormon yet.

ARMCX1

Mayor
Mormons believe in saving souls no matter which side of paradise--or partisan politics--the soul happens to be on.

Minotaur

Governor
Obama's aggressively going after the Illegals vote which will dwarf the Jew vote.

Obama Gives Illegal Aliens Phones for Votes | The White House Watch
www.thewhitehousewatch.com/obama-gives-illegal-aliens-phones-for...
Dec 19, 2011 – Illegal aliens now quite possibly can call a toll free government number, 1-800-259-0957, to get a free “Obama Phone.” The program ...
Cell phones for illegals to call in their vote? You do know that for poor Americans on Medicare and food stamps that can be a wonderful lifeline for getting jobs and contacting family and resources don't you?

worldlymrb

Revenge
Cell phones for illegals to call in their vote? You do know that for poor Americans on Medicare and food stamps that can be a wonderful lifeline for getting jobs and contacting family and resources don't you?
So is public housing, free health care, free internet.

WTF, why work, just pretend to look for a pretend stimulus job and your set for life. And the best part is... You don't even have to be a U.S Citizen to collect.

A true Workers Paradise.

GordonGecko

President
As they move into South Carolina and their "last stand"...I'd watch for Santorum or Gingrich or Perry or Bachmann to start trying to raise the "Mormon issue" with SC Repub voters.

Not overtly...more endless talk of WHICH church they go to, and the implication as to the "cult" that Mitt belongs to.

Minotaur

Governor
I'm wondering.. if they can baptize people after they're dead, are they also allowed to bury them in magic underwear? :D
I want to be buried in the new fashionable Depend's Bikini's, but Magic underwear will work too. ;-)

Minotaur

Governor
As they move into South Carolina and their "last stand"...I'd watch for Santorum or Gingrich or Perry or Bachmann to start trying to raise the "Mormon issue" with SC Repub voters.

Not overtly...more endless talk of WHICH church they go to, and the implication as to the "cult" that Mitt belongs to.
Totally agree. It is going to get very interesting as the ones trailing have to try to corner the religious right rather than split their votes. Don't think Gingrich will do because he already lost them but the rest of them, you betcha.