• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump in 2016 for Election!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ol' Joe took it a step higher

Progs don't care what their criminals did or do...............especially Barry O

llovejim

Current Champion
breitbart!! see this is the kind of goofy, lying shit trump has read to him, or watched on state tv fox, and then he breaks laws acting on these silly ass conspiracy theories!! trump started all this crowdstrike bullshit and biden and his kid were ever considered corrupt by any ukrainian investigation shit because he believed the crap posted here by Breitbart!! and it is going to get him forced out of office, which is great.

you are just as gullible as trump, and probably way smarter, but you just aren't important and nobody gives a shit how gullible you are, they just laugh at you for believing it!!

llovejim

Current Champion
Ol' Joe took it a step higher

Progs don't care what their criminals did or do...............especially Barry O
that was not against the law. the US and the EU wanted this corrupt prosecutor gone because he was allowing his rich buddies to skim money off international funding to Ukraine to line their own pockets. Biden was acting in the interests of the US and the EU to force Ukraine to fire this corrupt bitch, and they did. Not in his own personal interest. get it? try harder to understand.

The hypocrisy of the Democrats never ceases.
Obama asked the Ukraine to investigate Trump for dirt the Democrats could use against him in the 2016. Talk about an abuse of power and one's office!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/27/flashback-obama-admin-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-campaign-manager-paul-manafort/
The only thing that's been virtually 100% reliable in politics is if the Democrats are accusing someone of something, it means they themselves are doing it, and likely to a greater degree. Never fails.

4/15

Mayor
And not-so-brightbart relies on National Review for it's story. And speaking of jokes did you see the dotards campaign commercial during the Sunday night football game? What a joke!!

voyager

4Q2247365
And the repubicans do nothing... I wonder why... because you can't prosecute nothing. The democraps have tweets, transcripts, vetted whistle blowers and more. Trumpsters never have anything but Right Wing blogs, doctored videos and pure bullshit. Pathetic.

breitbart!! see this is the kind of goofy, lying shit trump has read to him, or watched on state tv fox, and then he breaks laws acting on these silly ass conspiracy theories!! trump started all this crowdstrike bullshit and biden and his kid were ever considered corrupt by any ukrainian investigation shit because he believed the crap posted here by Breitbart!! and it is going to get him forced out of office, which is great.

you are just as gullible as trump, and probably way smarter, but you just aren't important and nobody gives a shit how gullible you are, they just laugh at you for believing it!!
the only part of your rant that is close to being true is: He will get forced out of office at the end of his second term.

Oh my. You don't understand "Crowdstrike" at all. Too bad.

llovejim

Current Champion
Oh my. You don't understand "Crowdstrike" at all. Too bad.
i do, you don't. read the sources, if you can. i did not write them. that is why it is called a source. every sane person in the world trusts the sources I use, only demented trump stooges do not.

llovejim

Current Champion
And not-so-brightbart relies on National Review for it's story. And speaking of jokes did you see the dotards campaign commercial during the Sunday night football game? What a joke!!
have you seen his hilarious attempt at a campaign ad, drawn like a cartoon, called Power Tie? it shows him dancing like a drunken Colonel Sanders, and then having his weird orange hair patted like a dog by somebody while he grins like a dog, and shows him hunching the flag, as if that is something anybody wants to see. it is unintentionally hilarious-

Last edited:
And the repubicans do nothing... I wonder why... because you can't prosecute nothing. The democraps have tweets, transcripts, vetted whistle blowers and more. Trumpsters never have anything but Right Wing blogs, doctored videos and pure bullshit. Pathetic.
+1

... and their extra gullible ass's eat the fake news like it's Halloween candy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i do, you don't. read the sources, if you can. i did not write them. that is why it is called a source. every sane person in the world trusts the sources I use, only demented trump stooges do not.
Appears...…... you are Bugs SOC...……….

why am i not surprised you are against kids being educated? it hasn't hurt you none, right?
The public schools for the most part don't educate children. Have you seen our standings in education compared to the rest of the first world? That's what years of left-wing infiltration has done to our education systems.

EatTheRich

President
The hypocrisy of the Democrats never ceases.
Obama asked the Ukraine to investigate Trump for dirt the Democrats could use against him in the 2016. Talk about an abuse of power and one's office!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/27/flashback-obama-admin-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-campaign-manager-paul-manafort/
Obama asked Ukraine to investigate an attack on the U.S. in which, the investigation showed, Trump may have been complicit. Trump asked Ukraine to investigate an instance conspiracy theory for purely partisan purposes. Not the same.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Obama Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump in 2016 for Election!
Thanks to dems, the next GOP majority leader can call an Impeachment Inquiry on anything WITHOUT A VOTE because it is the democratic thing to do.

Yep! Obama sends $1B of unappropriated cash to Iran... Instant Impeachment Inquiry! President launches an illegal gun-running programming to Mexican Drug Lords called Fast & Furious...Instant Impeachment Inquiry since no vote is needed.