• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Fails E-Verify as Pre-trial evidence released in Obama Birther Case:

Alan

Council Member
Shooting blanks won't stop President Obama from being re-elected this Fall. It's way past time to move on with this counter-productive circus like atmosphere, and simply put forth a legitimate issues-oriented campaign to even have half a chance of challenging him next November.

Bo-4

Senator
Not a single legitimate news source on this WMB. I Googled your screed.. all RW blogs and WorldlyNutDaily ~:mad:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where is there a link to that tax return that doesn't have the SSN blanked out? You say it is proven, but all I see is allegations that have no supporting evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You should look at the relevant laws. As an adult he did not have dual citizenship. As a child born in the US, he is automatically a US citizen, regardless of his father's nationality. That Kenya or the UK allows some period of time for the children of their citizens to claim citizenship has nothing at all to do with Obama's eligiblity to be president.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I looked at the links and reading the documents is difficult, but the subpoena from Georgia was to the officials of the State of Hawaii for documents to prove Obama was born there.

Indisputable facts? Howzthis....Obama was born in Hawaii to an American citizen. That his mother may have listed a different name on her passport for him (as a child) or that his mother's new husband (or some clerk at an indonesian school) may have listed his nationality as Indonesian (even if true that there is such a document) also doesn't change the fact that he was born a US citizen and even if a document can be found somewhere that someone wrote he was born on Mars, wouldn't change the facts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When I saw his race id's as "African American" on the fake birth certificte - I knew he was a fraud.

I suspect there is huge evidence he is hiding because he has spent far too much money and court time fighting the release of his records. And it will not be a crisis when he is exposed - it will be a blessing.
You didn't see that because I've seen the BC and it doesn't say that.....Why lie?

worldlymrb

Revenge
You should look at the relevant laws. As an adult he did not have dual citizenship. As a child born in the US, he is automatically a US citizen, regardless of his father's nationality. That Kenya or the UK allows some period of time for the children of their citizens to claim citizenship has nothing at all to do with Obama's eligiblity to be president.
Evidently he did have a Indonesian Citizenship as an adult because he used it when traveling to Pakistan in 1980-81 with a friend, when travel by U.S citizens was banned by the State Dept unless authorized by the State dept, which was granted to some journalist and govt officials.

Check out my SSN 042-68-4425 post for official pics that have been submitted to the court under oath.

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/showthread.php?12118-Social-Security-Number-042-68-4425

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So where is the proof that Obama used someone else's SSN on his 2009 tax return? Gee....I wonder if the same folks who forged a Kenyan BC took the tax return released, got a copy of Adobe and added in a fake SSN....nah, they wouldn't do that, would they?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Evidently he did have a Indonesian Citizenship as an adult because he used it when traveling to Pakistan in 1980-81 with a friend, when travel by U.S citizens was banned by the State Dept unless authorized by the State dept, which was granted to some journalist and govt officials.

Check out my SSN 042-68-4425 post for official pics that have been submitted to the court under oath.

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/showthread.php?12118-Social-Security-Number-042-68-4425
You are talking about travel to Pakistan and it was never banned....

http://factcheck.org/2009/06/more-birther-nonsense-obamas-1981-pakistan-trip/

I did look at your link. Where do you suppose someone got that document? There is no proof that what they are providing the court is the real tax return and not one modified by Orly Taitz or any of the other goobers you seem to think are so credible. Do you remember the forged Kenyan BC that they were running around with, which was proven fake?

worldlymrb

Revenge
So where is the proof that Obama used someone else's SSN on his 2009 tax return? Gee....I wonder if the same folks who forged a Kenyan BC took the tax return released, got a copy of Adobe and added in a fake SSN....nah, they wouldn't do that, would they?
Obama Used Social Security Number 042-68-4425

This documented is being used in a court of law UNDER OATH and carry huge fines/jail time if forged.

ahtmlimg3.scribdassets.com_6u1kylhutc14drye_images_2_7d5639f706.jpg

The original filing showing Obama’s tax return header which shows the SSN he uses on one of the layers along with the date and time (Thursday, April 15, 2010, 11:15:29 a.m.) it was posted online is shown on the document above.

The original PDF file posted online on Thursday, April 15, 2010, 11:15:29 a.m., clearly shows Obama used the 042-68-4425 to file his 2009 tax returns in April 2010.

Here is a link to all the docs submitted to the court which is easier to view and has the time stamps.

<link>

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The document you provided of the form that supposedly contained Obama's SSN was pretty easy to blow up.....If you look at the numbers, particularly the 2 and 5 you can tell that they were printed with two different printers. Sheesh.....

I tried to include the image, but don't know how. Use paint and cut just the 2 & 5 from the zip code and from the SSN. They are dramatically different.

worldlymrb

Revenge
The document you provided of the form that supposedly contained Obama's SSN was pretty easy to blow up.....If you look at the numbers, particularly the 2 and 5 you can tell that they were printed with two different printers. Sheesh.....

I tried to include the image, but don't know how. Use paint and cut just the 2 & 5 from the zip code and from the SSN. They are dramatically different.
I suppose they employed the same tecqnuqe on his name and the D.C zip code too?

Like I said, this has been submitted to a court of law under oath and I am sure they have the original copy with the time stamp of the PDF file which is admissible.

They also submitted Obama's Selective Service Card which has the same 042-68-4425 number.

Boca

Governor
In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC......it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963.....his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.....Obama did not lose his Kenyan citizenship until his 23rd birthday in 1984
No claiming was necessary....Fact-Check-Mate

NCmusicman

Governor
I certainly hope that Obama is posecuted for identity theft and criminal fraud. It would not be a crisis - it would be a blessing.