• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Taking FOURTEEN Teleprompters On Trip To London.... LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Sparky2

Council Member
So, by all means, tell us: WHY is Barack Obama "just a really, really horrible excuse for a human being".......
Because, whereas Jimmy Carter and Harry S. Truman were good and honorable men, Barack Obama is demonstrably a sociopath.

The chief symptom of his disease is his pathological dishonesty.
The man cannot even comprehend the concept of the 'truth' or 'a lie'.
He lies immediately and reflexively.
It does not matter if it true or not, it only matters that he wants it to be true, and then it becomes true for him.
And then he is dumbfounded and angry when you don't get it that this is how it must be.
He's not a complete or properly-functioning human being, in those regards.

A sociopath doesn't feel human empathy, nor does he comprehend human emotions.
He merely mimics them.
In Obama's case, nearly expertly.

A man like Obama doesn't even comprehend the notion of the needs and requirements of others. He only knows his own pleasure. His own largesse, his own ego, his own legacy.

Obama doesn't act upon impulses related to the good of the nation or the overall well-being of a society. He acts upon his need for approval and adoration. And the satisfaction of his own urges.

A sociopath woos.
He charms.
He seduces gullible people.
In Obama's case, he seduces gullible voters and campaign contributors.
All in order to get his way.

I have studied human psychology my whole life, and I must sadly report that I suffered in the household (growing up in the 1960's and early 1970's) of a similar pathological liar and self-indulgent creature. My own father. And in all my travels around the globe over the years since, I have met only three other such creatures in my entire life.

Devoid of true human emotion or empathy (but capable of mimicking it quite well).
Pathologically-dishonest. Unable to even understand what the truth even is, let alone able to tell it.
Self-absorbed, and able to charm and manipulate those who are willing to fall for the charming facade.

I wish I didn't have this perspective.
I would love to be oblivious and clueless, like so many other taxpayers.
I hate that I have this personal knowledge and life experience.

I hate that I can see in Obama what so many of you are blind to.

And I really hate that he is your President.

:mad:

D

Deleted member 21794

Check your sources..that article was from 2009.

.remember the last time Fox news reported half of the US Navy was supposed to have been stationed off the coast of India for his visit there....
Who cares, it's still funny as hell. Now let's see the link on your Fox News accusation. I call bullsh!t.

D

Deleted member 21794

bet you have an Obama voodoo doll full of pins sticking out of it, don't you?
No, that's silly. You're the one obsessing over a president that's been out of office for nearly seven years, not me.

I find it interesting that you have so little valid criticism of Obama that you have to make shit up or find crap from 2009.
Make up what?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, that's silly. You're the one obsessing over a president that's been out of office for nearly seven years, not me.

Make up what?
You started this thread with an article from April 2009 and now you would like us to focus on current events? o_O

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for confirming you lied. That was nice of you.
Fox news reported falsely that a large number of US Navy ships would be off the coast of India and you want to split hairs over what particular detail of my post?

"The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day."

D

Deleted member 21794

Fox news reported falsely that a large number of US Navy ships would be off the coast of India and you want to split hairs over what particular detail of my post?
You said half the Navy. That isn't remotely close to being true, Mr. I never post false information.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You said half the Navy. That isn't remotely close to being true, Mr. I never post false information.
That would be hyperbole....half the navy vs a fleet of 34 warships isn't the issue...it is that Fox news printed false info and isnt credible and neither are you.

Basketball partner = secret gay lover

That would be a lie, unless you have evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Regarding your top post...which you attempted to portray as a current event....
What's that all about??? As in "What IS that all about"...not "what was that all about"

So based on your measure of honesty....you lied.

D

Deleted member 21794

Regarding your top post...which you attempted to portray as a current event....
What's that all about??? As in "What IS that all about"...not "what was that all about"

So based on your measure of honesty....you lied.
Running away from your Navy accusation? I don't blame you, you clearly lied. Even better, you were dumb enough to prove it for me.

ROFLMAO!

D

Deleted member 21794

That would be hyperbole....half the navy vs a fleet of 34 warships isn't the issue...it is that Fox news printed false info and isnt credible and neither are you.

Basketball partner = secret gay lover

That would be a lie, unless you have evidence.
No, you don't even understand what a lie is. I suggest you look it up.