• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Warned The U.S. To Prepare For A Pandemic Back In 2014

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So that's why he ensured all the N95 mask and other PPE's were well stocked and replaced before he left office in 2017?

Unless it surpassed it last night, MORE people in America have died from COVID-19 than died with H1N1 in 2009...…………….hummmmmmmmmmmmm……..I'm sure that's due to O making sure all N95 mask and PPE's were stock piled for next Pandemic!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So that's why he ensured all the N95 mask and other PPE's were well stocked and replaced before he left office in 2017?

Unless it surpassed it last night, MORE people in America have died from COVID-19 than died with H1N1 in 2009...…………….hummmmmmmmmmmmm……..I'm sure that's due to O making sure all N95 mask and PPE's were stock piled for next Pandemic!

Pathetic as usual. Obama left the country in good shape and had we needed more would have acted quickly and decisively to minimize the effect on our country just as he did before. Trump ignored his advice and the end result is more deaths than Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and the Iraq war combined.

86c1c3af44640c8ea4e1b8d4f6b25dff.jpg

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
"During Obama's two terms, he dealt with the Swine Flu, Ebola outbreak, and ZIKA virus. The market didn't crash, schools and businesses didn't shut down, and there was no mass hysteria. Why? Because President Obama is a" Democrat.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pathetic as usual. Obama left the country in good shape and had we needed more would have acted quickly and decisively to minimize the effect on our country just as he did before. Trump ignored his advice and the end result is more deaths than Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and the Iraq war combined.

View attachment 50373
Pathetic is correct word for that bullshit MEME...…….if it was so important Obama had 6 years to reorder deleted medical supplies instead passing the buck. If Trump had waited 6 months after 1000 people had died with COVID-19 as Obama did for H1N1 libs would be demanding Trump nailed to a Cross.

Oh well, dem/lib governors are letting the 'Hitler' come out of them:

Typical Liberal

PNWest

Pathetic is correct word for that bullshit MEME...…….if it was so important Obama had 6 years to reorder deleted medical supplies instead passing the buck. If Trump had waited 6 months after 1000 people had died with COVID-19 as Obama did for H1N1 libs would be demanding Trump nailed to a Cross.

Oh well, dem/lib governors are letting the 'Hitler' come out of them:

Typical Liberal
First in freedom daily ! Anothe or your typical sources of news. I'm collecting all of these ridiculous sorces you use to get your information Dawg. You are a one stop shop for websites so biased even other conservatives don't use them.

HAHAHAHAHA

my-name-is-donaldj-trump-the-j-stands-for-genius-44624103.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ta daaa..

Yep. As any reader can see...the Obama Administration via the ACA not only took funds designated for precisely this event from the funds designated to maintain national stockpiles..but did so for years.

coupled with hspital systems forced to run slim, reduce inpatient beds, and driven towards consolidation....therefore forced to run on slim margins and not being able to maintain their own readiness...

poof. plenty of blame to go around.

Truth. Hurts like a bitch.

PNWest

Ta daaa..

Yep. As any reader can see...the Obama Administration via the ACA not only took funds designated for precisely this event from the funds designated to maintain national stockpiles..but did so for years.

coupled with hspital systems forced to run slim, reduce inpatient beds, and driven towards consolidation....therefore forced to run on slim margins and not being able to maintain their own readiness...

poof. plenty of blame to go around.

Truth. Hurts like a bitch.

Hey Phil - why don't you run out into all of the streets and buildings and tell all of the masses of peoples, or go to a Phillies game or a Flyers game or a Sixers game? Whoops I guess you can't do that because while you could have done this during the Obama administration that somehow got our country through the other potential pandemics, Trump has failed to handle the TrumpVirus and everything is shut down.

History will not look kindly on this dolt or the idiots that supported him.

Let's say that your argument was actually true. Still Trump would be 100% at fault for not repairing the damage that was there. Trump had over 3 years to fix things. He's the ones to blame . Your argument is as stupid as the GW Moron apologists that blamed Jimmy Carter for the sub-prime mess that happened 7 full years into his administration.

IfAllPresidentsAcyedLikeTrump.jpg

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hey Phil - why don't you run out into all of the streets and buildings and tell all of the masses of peoples, or go to a Phillies game or a Flyers game or a Sixers game? Whoops I guess you can't do that because while you could have done this during the Obama administration that somehow got our country through the other potential pandemics, Trump has failed to handle the TrumpVirus and everything is shut down.

Let's say that your argument was actually true. Still Trump would be 100% at fault for not repairing the damage that was there. Trump had over 3 years to fix things. He's the ones to blame . Your argument is as stupid as the GW Moron apologists that blamed Jimmy Carter for the sub-prime mess that happened 7 full years into his administration.

View attachment 50376
Insufficient decency and humility to correct your demonstrably untrue top post, eh? No surprise there.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 50376

I dont follow your screed... are you still pissed off because your stupidity keeps being beaten into the ground..?

Here's your problem... you're fighting the trumpvirus, the rest of reality is fighting the Covid virus..what which came from china.

History wont look kindly, much like history is now revealing what the ACA did to the funds that diminished (too) the stockpiles we need TODAY. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44796.pdf

I do regret voting for him at times. (Obama), but take solace in that I couldnt cast my vote for either candidate in 2016.

Good luck with your made up shit.

PS> BoJo is feeling better by the day. Sorry about that...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Every President has talked about it. Bush in 2005 was saying the same stuff. It comes with the job.

This meaningless thread didn't age well.