• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamacare Deadbeats....what a suprise, 20% of those that signed up

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
decided they didn't have to pay.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/30/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/

So let's see, the project enrollment is about a million behind, and 4 million behind the March 31 expectations; more old, sick, and those needing expensive health care are signing up than expected, and the younger, healthier demogrpahic needed to subidize the system are not signing up; there has been a rush of Medicaid signup, getting theys free healthcare to goes wit theys obamaphone; millions were thrown off their health plan they like, and are now saddles with more expensive alternatives that they like; and now, deadbeats aren't paying up.

How's this not gonna be a financial disaster?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

So let's see, the project enrollment is about a million behind, and 4 million behind the March 31 expectations; more old, sick, and those needing expensive health care are signing up than expected, and the younger, healthier demogrpahic needed to subidize the system are not signing up; there has been a rush of Medicaid signup, getting theys free healthcare to goes wit theys obamaphone; millions were thrown off their health plan they like, and are now saddles with more expensive alternatives that they like; and now, deadbeats aren't paying up.

I knew this was going to happem

"WTF? You mean I have to pay for it!!!!"

The Messiah

Council Member

First off the Obama phone thing was a lie. Discounted phone service is charity by the phone industry. For that lie I have asked the Lord to give you cancer.

People would sign up it health care in the US didn't suck. Essential insurance is paying for health care in advance and American health care sucks.

Romney care was successful because the residents of MA are of higher moral character than red state criminal types.

The right thing would be single payer and if American doctors don't like it they can also get rectal cancer and suffer in agony. The big money in health care is in the US and that is why we have so many MDs who can't speak English very well.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
First off the Obama phone thing was a lie. Discounted phone service is charity by the phone industry. For that lie I have asked the Lord to give you cancer.

People would sign up it health care in the US didn't suck. Essential insurance is paying for health care in advance and American health care sucks.

Romney care was successful because the residents of MA are of higher moral character than red state criminal types.

The right thing would be single payer and if American doctors don't like it they can also get rectal cancer and suffer in agony. The big money in health care is in the US and that is why we have so many MDs who can't speak English very well.
Mr. Messiah,

Your irrational and off the subject rants aside, do you have a response to my post?

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I just did loser.
Mr. Messiah,

No, no you didn't. I cited reasons Obamacare is a train wreck, you blathered something about phones, how deadbeats don't want healthcare, some tangent about Mass., then a pipe dream about a more financially unstable system.

So, care to respond?