• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ObamaCare favorability reaches 55%

Obamacare may not be perfect, but it is a start...a step in the right direction...FINALLY. Instead of doing everything possible to try to dismantle the Affordable Health care Act, the current administration should be working to perfect it.
Access to health care should not be a luxury.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Obamacare may not be perfect, but it is a start...a step in the right direction...FINALLY. Instead of doing everything possible to try to dismantle the Affordable Health care Act, the current administration should be working to perfect it.
Access to health care should not be a luxury.
Trump/Republicans are in SCOTUS as we type...to abolish Obamacare. Biden wants to improve it. May the good guys win.

I didn't vote for Obama and was indifferent to him as a president. I wasn't really paying attention.
But I will say that as a middle class, self-employed person that pays out-of-pocket for medical insurance and was essentially priced out of Blue Cross that "Obamacare" was the best piece of government policy during my lifetime. Finally action was taken in the right direction after decades of empty talk about remedying the disgraceful failure of the US healthcare system.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure the people working to abolish Obamacare aren't worried about losing their medical coverage or how much it costs.
Unfortunately true.
The ACA had the Medicaid expansion which was expected to cover ALL those people who were Medicaid eligible and a tad above. Republican states fought that yet several red states have accepted the Medicaid expansion after their constituents raised holy hell and demanded it.
Biden wants to add a public option to the ACA and automatically enroll those who would be eligible for the Medicaid expansion. Sounds good to me.