• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamacare survives after Supreme Court rejects latest Republican challenge

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Did'ya ever see the Republicans do anything that actually benefits regular Americans?

Remember how they were going to replace Obamacare with something cheaper and better? Yeah right.... How'd that work out.

The only thing that republicans do is pass legislation that benefits the 3 (B)s - Billionaires, Bigots and Bible thumpers.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The legal pundits are saying that wacko Republicans won't dare to send another Obamacare case to SCOTUS, that this ends that nonsense.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Did'ya ever see the Republicans do anything that actually benefits regular Americans?

Remember how they were going to replace Obamacare with something cheaper and better? Yeah right.... How'd that work out.

The only thing that republicans do is pass legislation that benefits the 3 (B)s - Billionaires, Bigots and Bible thumpers.
Yeah, whatever happened to that health care plan Trump said he had back in 2016? The one that would provide much better care at a much lower cost?

Where is it? Did he lose it?

;-)

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
The legal pundits are saying that wacko Republicans won't dare to send another Obamacare case to SCOTUS, that this ends that nonsense.
We spent 8 years complaining, saying we had a better plan. Then Trump came controlling the majority... saying they had a better plan... definitely better... that never existed.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We spent 8 years complaining, saying we had a better plan. Then Trump came controlling the majority... saying they had a better plan... definitely better... that never existed.
Republicans don't "do" helping average Americans.
They've been against Social Security since 1935, against Medicare since 1965 and against the PPACA since 2010.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Obamacare survives but the users don't. If you think it's a good thing, then you are not on it. Drop what you have and go on it.

Drumcollie

Sh

Before Obamacare I could get treated regardless of insurance, but thanks to Obamacare you can't. My liberal buddy had a heart attack and could not get treatment till he had insurance at the govt run hospital in a liberal city.

What doesn't exist is real healthcare. Obamacare plans are very restrictive. I am on it and the healthcare I need, I pay for it out of my own pocket cuz my Obamacare insurance won't.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Sh

Before Obamacare I could get treated regardless of insurance, but thanks to Obamacare you can't. My liberal buddy had a heart attack and could not get treatment till he had insurance at the govt run hospital in a liberal city.

What doesn't exist is real healthcare. Obamacare plans are very restrictive. I am on it and the healthcare I need, I pay for it out of my own pocket cuz my Obamacare insurance won't.
I am saying to punish you. You should be on Obamacare and then make a judgement.

BTW what is the difference?
Well... the idea since the beginning is that it’s an insurance option for people who don’t have insurance. Such as unemployed individuals such as yourself.

How long have you been around that you don’t even understand what a deductible is? Since you have to pay so much out of pocket, it most likely means you’re probably paying for the cheapest option with the highest deductible.

My employer contributes $2k a month for my family’s health insurance. Our deductible is $0.

I don’t need to be on Obamacare. The real comparison is between zero insurance vs Obamacare.

I’m a bit confused since all your complaints would point to someone who needs socialized universal healthcare.

protectionist

Governor

It worked out great. It's called the MISSION Act. You want medical care ? Can't afford it ?
Join the military. I've received million$$ in care from the VA (much improved under Trump), and I haven't paid a dime.

The only thing that Democrats do is pass legislation that benefits the 3 (B)s - Billionaires (big tech), Bigots (Affirmative Action), and Biden Ballot stuffers.

As for things that benefit Americans >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greast number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got big bucks$$$ to black colleges.

1623966567804.png

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges (apnews.com)

Drumcollie

Well... the idea since the beginning is that it’s an insurance option for people who don’t have insurance. Such as unemployed individuals such as yourself.

How long have you been around that you don’t even understand what a deductible is? Since you have to pay so much out of pocket, it most likely means you’re probably paying for the cheapest option with the highest deductible.

My employer contributes $2k a month for my family’s health insurance. Our deductible is $0.

I don’t need to be on Obamacare. The real comparison is between zero insurance vs Obamacare.

I’m a bit confused since all your complaints would point to someone who needs socialized universal healthcare.
Such as unemployed individuals such as yourself.
I am not a liberal.

Wrong answer. Go on Obamacare and you will understand.

I've seen better.

No. You don't want to be on Obamacare. There is no difference between No insurance and Obamacare. But you best hope Joe's* handlers can handle the economy come October. Clearly like Obama you know how bad it is and you support insurance inequality if you support Obamacare. The only time I didn't have Obamacare cancel my insurance was when Trump was President.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
I am not a liberal.

Wrong answer. Go on Obamacare and you will understand.

I've seen better.

No. You don't want to be on Obamacare. There is no difference between No insurance and Obamacare. But you best hope Joe's* handlers can handle the economy come October. Clearly like Obama you know how bad it is and you support insurance inequality if you support Obamacare. The only time I didn't have Obamacare cancel my insurance was when Trump was President.
Right, so as an adult you have no idea what a deductible is.

Alright, you’re not a liberal. So why would you need to be on Obamacare? The opposite for you would be having no insurance. Are you not gainfully employWell... you already stated you never make more than $30k a year so...

“I’ve seen better”. So your employer contributed more than $24k a year towards your insurance even though you made less than $30k.. And you had zero deductibles even though you’re paying for a medical visit? Whatever you say broke loser.

Done. That’s pretty good considering my employer pays the majority of my health insurance. There were much cheaper options too, but I’d have to pay a deductible like Drum the broke conservative wannabe.

Go get a job so you can get better insurance lazy.1B64BA88-497A-4871-A36C-FD059CC196FC.jpeg

How can this be after all, Trump packed the court...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It worked out great. It's called the MISSION Act. You want medical care ? Can't afford it ?
Join the military. I've received million$$ in care from the VA (much improved under Trump), and I haven't paid a dime.

The only thing that Democrats do is pass legislation that benefits the 3 (B)s - Billionaires (big tech), Bigots (Affirmative Action), and Biden Ballot stuffers.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
46. the stimulus checks,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

View attachment 63591

Million$$ in care, you my dear sir sound like a leach on the govt tit. you may want to go get some exercise instead of being on here 24/7/365

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
27. MCA deal,
46. the stimulus checks,

View attachment 63591

Greatest Loser lost - and admitted it to Hannity - but keep sending in those rubles!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
27. MCA deal,
46. the stimulus checks,

View attachment 63591

Is the check for the ego wall, still in the mail from Mexico?