• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamacare survives after Supreme Court rejects latest Republican challenge

Bugsy McGurk

President
How can this be after all, Trump packed the court...
Indeed he did (aided and abetted by Moscow Mitch’s scheme to steal SCOTUS seats). But the GOP didn’t really want to have the ACA thrown out - polls show that it is wildly popular. The SCOTUS wingers did the politically prudent thing for their benefactors in the GOP.

protectionist

Governor
Million$$ in care, you my dear sir sound like a leach on the govt tit. you may want to go get some exercise instead of being on here 24/7/365

Join the military. I've received million$$ in care from the VA (much improved under Trump), and I haven't paid a dime.
Typical mindset of a liberal. No gratitude for military service. And of those who haven't survived their military disabilities ? You'd say what ? Good that they no longer leaching the govt tit ?

For a post as low and crass as this, I shouldn't even be giving you the dignity of a response.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Typical mindset of a liberal. No gratitude for military service. And of those who haven't survived their military disabilities ? You'd say what ? Good that they no longer leaching the govt tit ?

For a post as low and crass as this, I shouldn't even be giving you the dignity of a response.
A lot of homeless are veterans. Where all the conservatives making their way to help them?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Mexico paid for the wall many times over. Talking about a check in the mail, displays victimization of liberal OMISSION media.
1) The "wall" does not exist. A few miles of it were built. Many people wishing to come to America scaled it just for exercise.

2) Mexico never paid a centavo.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Did'ya ever see the Republicans do anything that actually benefits regular Americans?

Remember how they were going to replace Obamacare with something cheaper and better? Yeah right.... How'd that work out.

The only thing that republicans do is pass legislation that benefits the 3 (B)s - Billionaires, Bigots and Bible thumpers.
So glad you still have Health Care

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Million$$ in care, you my dear sir sound like a leach on the govt tit. you may want to go get some exercise instead of being on here 24/7/365

Join the military. I've received million$$ in care from the VA (much improved under Trump), and I haven't paid a dime.
Hypocrite often (check your time posting)

PJ libs say VA Care is tit suckers and your Lib Congress critters wants VA flushed

You're telling readers much more than you should know better than do..........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

PJ libs say VA Care is tit suckers and your Lib Congress critters wants VA flushed

my decoder ring is lost - can you rewrite this in english please

"""You're telling readers much more than you should know better than do..........""""

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

boy my 15 minutes a day sure eclipses your 24/7/365 liberal watch you perform.
I guess pretend mods monitor other people's time now - I will be sure not to exceed 15 minutes a day - sorry about that ! carry on - there are many more libs from cali to insult

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
boy my 15 minutes a day sure eclipses your 24/7/365 liberal watch you perform.
I guess pretend mods monitor other people's time now - I will be sure not to exceed 15 minutes a day - sorry about that ! carry on - there are many more libs from cali to insult
Check my time line this week
"15 minutes" LMFAO

Are you in Cali?