• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's next Executive Order

Rumors are energing that Obama may enact yet another executive order skirting Congress and doing what he always has done, break the law. Obama may demand that everyone turn in their firearms. This is clearly in violation of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, but with Obama the Constitution has never stopped him from doing what ever he wants. Problem is this time if he is stupid enough to do this he will be immediately impeached. I know I will not turn in my guns and most law abiding citizens will not either. I will write my congressman and senator and demand that he be impeached immediately and charges brought against this moron for violating my rights as as citizen of this country. Obama is about to step over a line that he will regret and he will be impeached if he does this very stupid move.

Jen

Senator
Rumors are energing that Obama may enact yet another executive order skirting Congress and doing what he always has done, break the law. Obama may demand that everyone turn in their firearms. This is clearly in violation of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, but with Obama the Constitution has never stopped him from doing what ever he wants. Problem is this time if he is stupid enough to do this he will be immediately impeached. I know I will not turn in my guns and most law abiding citizens will not either. I will write my congressman and senator and demand that he be impeached immediately and charges brought against this moron for violating my rights as as citizen of this country. Obama is about to step over a line that he will regret and he will be impeached if he does this very stupid move.
Maybe that's why nobody wants to be Speaker of the House right now.
I don't know if there are many in Congress who have the (excuse me) balls to stand up to Obama.

BobbyT

Governor
LOL! Y'all have been fretting about Obama confiscating guns since he was elected. Like a bunch of dogs worrying over a bone. Now there's a "rumor" going about that he "may" demand everyone turn in their firearms. I say you should panic! Now!!

LOL! Y'all have been fretting about Obama confiscating guns since he was elected. Like a bunch of dogs worrying over a bone. Now there's a "rumor" going about that he "may" demand everyone turn in their firearms. I say you should panic! Now!!

Trust me Sir, I am am far from paniced, I am armed and ready.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
OK....I guess Obama changed his mind???