• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ocasio-Cortez becomes the one legged air dancer on the House floor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And yet she got a degree in economics. Maybe you're talkin' about yet another affirmative action action. See how unfair that is?
Her credit score was so bad she couldn't afford a apartment in Dc until paid...….which much of that went to he boyfriend

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Aw :)
Look at Bugbrain and Fake Vet defending my idiocy !! How cute !

Look, if any liberal can't throw me under the bus for my retarded behavior - You are TOO far gone. Seek help for your mental disorder and put the country ahead of a mental midget like me.

SHEESH You liberal men are way too easy.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
That’s the winger spirit - dismiss her very impressive academic accomplishment as “affirmative action.” You take your lessons well, grasshopper.

Anyway, may I assume you didn’t finish first?

;-)

Academic accomplishment ? LOL

Look, I'm a moron. I got a degree just to be passed along and pay a university tons of cash. happens every day. Here's my econ prowess on display !

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an economic illiterate — and ...www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2019/02/21

A new survey shows that zero top US economists agreed with the basic principles of an economic theory supported by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Bugsy McGurk

President
Get rid of affirmative action and then the issue goes bye-bye.
Why is that? You have no evidence that affirmative action played any role in AOC’s remarkable achievement. It’s just something you concocted to cope with how asinine it is to claim she’s a mental lightweight.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Academic accomplishment ? LOL

Look, I'm a moron. I got a degree just to be passed along and pay a university tons of cash. happens every day. Here's my econ prowess on display !

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an economic illiterate — and ...www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2019/02/21

A new survey shows that zero top US economists agreed with the basic principles of an economic theory supported by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

How about you? Perhaps you finished first in the prestigious Intel international science competition in which she finished second?

No?

;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Now you get all formal? Now you demand debate? ha ha
A bunch of blowhard a$$ holes sitting in the cheapest of seats gossiping behind the back of a young freshman congresswoman for kicks day in and day out says more about you guys than it says about her. There’s no debate about that. Why don’t you guys go out and drown some kittens or shoot frogs with shotguns?

Mick

The Right is always right
A bunch of blowhard a$$ holes sitting in the cheapest of seats gossiping behind the back of a young freshman congresswoman for kicks day in and day out says more about you guys than it says about her. There’s no debate about that. Why don’t you guys go out and drown some kittens or shoot frogs with shotguns?
Now bashing a left wing politician for her stupidity (which most of them are) is now "gossiping"? ROFL Quite the hypocrisy as you watch MSNBC, CNN, and read rags like Vox and huffpo. Tool.

But, again, you are the guy who still believes Parnut and Fruitman were involved in some mass criminal conspiracy in cahoots with the President. Hell, you heard it from madcow herself.

Lulz

Jack4freedom

Governor
Now bashing a left wing politician for her stupidity (which most of them are) is now "gossiping"? ROFL Quite the hypocrisy as you watch MSNBC, CNN, and read rags like Vox and huffpo. Tool.

But, again, you are the guy who still believes Parnut and Fruitman were involved in some mass criminal conspiracy in cahoots with the President. Hell, you heard it from madcow herself.

Lulz
Yes, it’s exactly gossiping and cowardly too. I grew up with 4 sisters in my home. If anybody wrote stuff like Kotex woman or repeated any of the insulting cheaphot smear pieces you guys pulled from your puke mills (reporting on how dumb she is etc) and she was my daughter or my sister, I would want to find them and beat their asses in a heartbeat. Otherwise, my old man would disown me. Of course guys like you would never dare to say shit like that in her neighborhood with any of her friends around, being the spineless jerks you are. The title of this thread and the utter crap you guys are spewing is disgusting, unmanly and those who are participating expose exactly the kind of people they are. GUTLESS, NO CLASS PUSSIES....

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Her credit score was so bad she couldn't afford a apartment in Dc until paid...….which much of that went to he boyfriend
Come on Dawg. That’s the epitome of old woman beauty parlor gossip. You are better than that. You gotta stay away from these old c*nts.

A bunch of blowhard a$$ holes sitting in the cheapest of seats gossiping behind the back of a young freshman congresswoman for kicks day in and day out says more about you guys than it says about her.
She opens her mouth and her empty ideas spew forth. She's a commmunist nincompoop being foisted upon the whole country by her rinky dink district who could look a gift Amazon horse in the mouth. ha ha

There’s no debate about that. Why don’t you guys go out and drown some kittens or shoot frogs with shotguns?
Sound like you're talking from your personal psychopathic experience and projecting.