• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ocasio-Cortez becomes the one legged air dancer on the House floor

Why is that? You have no evidence that affirmative action played any role in AOC’s remarkable achievement. It’s just something you concocted to cope with how asinine it is to claim she’s a mental lightweight.
If you can listen to her and not come to the same conclusion maybe you have less of an intellectual capacity than she has and that is why you're impressed by her.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am sure that Congresswoman Ocasio Cortez’s 28 year old brother, her father, her mother, the kids who grew up with her and her teachers and friends are very proud of the incredible unlikely accomplishment she has achieved. I know I would be if she were my relative or friend.

I read her bio. She was a young woman who was happily working and struggling to get by on her own but she had a fire in her belly regarding social and political issues and on her own, went out into her own district, put her own name and reputation on the line and earned a position which gave her a platform to actually put her ideas and energies into motion. Jefferson, Franklin and Madison would have been proud of her story.

People with intelligence, class, intelgritty and courage would never engage in the filthy little game of trashing her daily with cowardly anonymous smears along with a bunch of creeps who call her Kotex and denigrate her education, intelligence and her home district from the cover of darkness behind their mommy’s apron strings. Bunch of gutless, no class little pukes in my book. There is no way any of you sissies would go up to the Bronx or Queens and say the crap you are saying here, in the light of day to her face. See what I mean now?

Cheers

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Aw :)
Look at Bugbrain and Fake Vet defending my idiocy !! How cute !

Look, if any liberal can't throw me under the bus for my retarded behavior - You are TOO far gone. Seek help for your mental disorder and put the country ahead of a mental midget like me.

SHEESH You liberal men are way too easy.
So you think you are a young, attractive latino woman and you say liberals need help for a mental disorder......................yeah ok got it !

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You guys dismiss her at your peril. She is smart, attractive and has charisma. I would not be surprised to see her in the White House in 12 or 16 years. Lets face it, what we have right now is not capitalism, but that is what people believe is failing. And this crisis, and the attendant fiscal and monetary "stimulus," is going to change society, our culture and the economy in profound ways. She's going to be a player, so get used to seeing her on TV.

And regardless, have a little class for crying out loud. The cheap shots only make conservativism look worse than it already does.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh yes so prestigious High School Science Fair that you didn't know about it until you looked on Wiki LOL!!!!!!!
Get back to us when you actually achieve something in your life besides being a silly back snipping troll on an Internet forum. The woman you are obsessed with insulting came from a typical great American working family and has achieved the high honor of being selected by her district to represent them in the United States Congress at age 30. Pretty damn impressive in my book.

Keep laughing and know that we are all LAUGHING AT YOU as you certainly appear to be very jealous of Congresswoman Ocasio Cortez. If you would like to really make something of your life, maybe you should think about getting off your fat ass in the cheap seats, and actually DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR OWN LIFE instead of criticizing her. Ever think of that?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You guys dismiss her at your peril. She is smart, attractive and has charisma. I would not be surprised to see her in the White House in 12 or 16 years. Lets face it, what we have right now is not capitalism, but that is what people believe is failing. And this crisis, and the attendant fiscal and monetary "stimulus," is going to change society, our culture and the economy in profound ways. She's going to be a player, so get used to seeing her on TV.

And regardless, have a little class for crying out loud. The cheap shots only make conservativism look worse than it already does.
Spoken like a classy, intelligent man raised in Pittsburgh.

Get back to us when you actually achieve something in your life besides being a silly back snipping troll on an Internet forum. The woman you are obsessed with insulting came from a typical great American working family and has achieved the high honor of being selected by her district to represent them in the United States Congress at age 30. Pretty damn impressive in my book.

Keep laughing and know that we are all LAUGHING AT YOU as you certainly appear to be very jealous of Congresswoman Ocasio Cortez. If you would like to really make something of your life, maybe you should think about getting off your fat ass in the cheap seats, and actually DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR OWN LIFE instead of criticizing her. Ever think of that?
AOCDS