• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

occupy national gathering june 30 - july 4, 2012

WhistleBlower

Council Member
http://www.occupynationalgathering.com/#!/natgat-in-the-news/

occupy texas will be at the state capital from austin and i'll be reporting from there on july 4th if i can. power for the laptop is an issue if the organizers don't bring a generator.

the rainbow family of living light annual gathering is in the appalachian mountains.

silent meditation is broken in a prayer circle at high noon.

here's a link to karin zirk's blog on the 2012 gathering that gives more detail:

http://appalachiangathering2012.blogspot.com/

Minotaur

Governor
Whistleblower are you left or right leaning Independent? I'm not sure I know or anyone ever asked so I'm curious.

gabriel

Governor
if one refuses to pay his income taxes, does he have a right to be anything? other than a felon i mean.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Whistleblower,

Did you guys forget that state government took the entire week off, and any reporter worth anything is covering something else this week. I mean, maybe you get a third tier news crew, and placed after the report on kids cooling off at lake Lady Bird Johnson.

Minotaur

Governor
Well I'd have to say if someone opts not to pay taxes they know the consequences and make that choice. Not sure it takes any right away from them but it may cause a sleepless night or two. But then I feel that if you are breathing you have the most important right of all and that is the right to Breath. ;)

There are some great people in history who did not pay taxes but I think they came before we had taxes so nevermind... ha ha

Minotaur

Governor
I think in all but a few states a felon can. But this is the Internet and I neither believe anyone is a felon or a doctor. I see everyone as :anon:

Except a few who I see as :angel: and one :spy:, 3 :crazy:, 4:loco:,6 1/2 :blah:, with a few :kiss:, one and only one :smokin:, and then there is me: :cool:

WhistleBlower

Council Member
Whistleblower are you left or right leaning Independent? I'm not sure I know or anyone ever asked so I'm curious.
you might find me to the left of center on some things and to the right on others. i come from a military-industrialist family and favor mandatory civil service which is probably on the right.

i have some problems with ownership rights and the way some people have taken control of resources that rightfully belong to everybody and sell them to us. i believe that if wealth was distributed more fairly, everybody in the world could be guaranteed minimum living standards and no upper limit to what they could obtain. that would probably be considered leftist.

thanks for asking.

gabriel

Governor
mandatory civil service!~!?? and yet you refuse to shoulder your share of the load and pay mandatory taxes due!! lol

WhistleBlower

Council Member
Mr. Whistleblower,

Did you guys forget that state government took the entire week off, and any reporter worth anything is covering something else this week. I mean, maybe you get a third tier news crew, and placed after the report on kids cooling off at lake Lady Bird Johnson.
the texas legislature isn't even in session this year. there hasn't been much coverage of the occupation in texas anyway. there haven't been any police riots or the fbi convincing kids to try and blow up bridges here.

WhistleBlower

Council Member
mandatory civil service!~!?? and yet you refuse to shoulder your share of the load and pay mandatory taxes due!! lol
there are no mandatory taxes and i'm not giving a government one dollar if they're going to spend half of it on foreign military exploits.

besides, if i did file, i still wouldn't owe them anything because i don't make very much money and i can claim all kinds of deductions for using my home and vehicle for business.

gabriel

Governor
lol! our responsible citizen pontificates about a need for MANDATORY civil service for others while he makes sure he doesnt have to pay income tax like the moronic masses!!! lol

WhistleBlower

Council Member
lol! our responsible citizen pontificates about a need for MANDATORY civil service for others while he makes sure he doesnt have to pay income tax like the moronic masses!!! lol
quack!

prove your assertion that there is a mandatory federal income tax therefore i am a 'felon' or STFU.

gabriel

Governor
youre the one who claimed he would never pay taxes to a corrupt bunch of warmongers pal. i need nothing, youve given me everything i could ever dream of!! lol