• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh I so hope Rep. Luna's BILL passes

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then get your fat ass to Gaza and start working the tunnels.Do it...Do it now!
So, you think I'm a politician that passes such Bills, you're a confused as Joey is. I tried to re-enlist for Iraq and they said I was aged out and I'm certain they would say the same NOW, you go on over there Sal. (not bloody likely to happen)

Why is it leftist males are so obsessed with a "fat ass" especially YOU, is that why your nic is BackAlive!
I learn many years ago that those that claim others are fat are themselves tubs of lard.

Last edited:
So, you think I'm a politician that passes such Bills, you're a confused as Joey is. I tried to re-enlist for Iraq and they said I was aged out and I'm certain they would say the same NOW, you go on over there Sal. (not bloody likely to happen)

Why is it leftist males are so obsessed with a "fat ass" especially YOU, is that why your nic is BackAlive!
I learn many years ago that those that claim others are fat are themselves tubs of lard.
Iraq???...What a joke that bumbling invasion was...Get to Gaza now!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That isn't what Luna's bill says....it wants members of congress who vote to send military aid to Ukraine to be forced to enlist in the Ukrainian army.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I noticed the Fox folks did not want to talk about the Palestinian college students shot by the moron for being Muslims. They ignored the info about the young boy stabbed over and over again for being a Muslim. The hate crimes are unacceptable and require immediate prosecution.

I noticed the Fox folks did not want to talk about the Palestinian college students shot by the moron for being Muslims. They ignored the info about the young boy stabbed over and over again for being a Muslim. The hate crimes are unacceptable and require immediate prosecution.
No no, Fox will not talk of this, they will show the same video of immigrants behaving badly 50 Times a day.All to whip up anger and hatred

That isn't what Luna's bill says....it wants members of congress who vote to send military aid to Ukraine to be forced to enlist in the Ukrainian army.
Aren't these the same fools that voted to keep the occupation of Afghanistan going?I remember they cried doom and gloom and surrender .Thankfully President Biden said NO more.I don't recall any of these fools heading out to a desert base in Kandahar

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Aren't these the same fools that voted to keep the occupation of Afghanistan going?I remember they cried doom and gloom and surrender .Thankfully President Biden said NO more.I don't recall any of these fools heading out to a desert base in Kandahar
I happen to believe that our withdrawal from Afghanistan was a dark event in our history. We surrendered to the Taliban in January 2020. By the time Biden took office the Afghan army was demoralized and had suffered 3,000 KIA during Trump's "ceasefire". We were down to 2,500 troops, barely enough to hold onto Karzai airport. I'm not sure what Biden could have done to bring them back into the fight. The number of US troops needed to secure Kabul would have to have been something like 20,000 and 30,000 flown in. Presumably that would have been an massive incursion and done under fire, since the Taliban already controlled much of the country.