• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ohio Town's Board of Education Wouldn't Back Up Pro-Heterosexuality Speech

protectionist

Governor
This is how far we have sunk, folks. An alumnus of River Valley High School in Caledonia, Ohio, Jim McGuire, spoke at a commencement ceremony, and said >> "“Choose a spouse, I suggest,” I also strongly suggest to make sure to choose biblical principles, you know a male with a female and female with a male.”

Instead of backing McGuire's basic common sense (Bible or not) suggestion, the school administration released a statement Monday saying: “The speech was not reviewed by anyone on the River Valley Administrative team or Board of Education. Any views expressed by the speaker during his commencement speech reflected his personal beliefs. He was not speaking as an official representative of River Valley Local Schools.”

Well, that's fair enough, but considering that McGuire was giving good, sound advice to very young people, it would have been better if they would have added an affirmation, instead of a cowardly disclaimer.

This NBC news article (link) is further evidence of the looney mindset that has overtaken today's younger generation, and the need for normal adults to speak to kids, with normalcy, as Jim McGuire was admirably doing. Try not to get sick when reading this "article" >>>

'Hateful' anti-LGBTQ graduation speech at Ohio high school sparks outrage (msn.com)

protectionist

Governor
A lot more on this could have been said by McGuire, such as the indoctrination of kids, by proselitizing gays openly trying to turn kids into homosexuals, in their CRT classes. McGuire barely touched on the subject.

Colorforms

Senator
This is how far we have sunk, folks. An alumnus of River Valley High School in Caledonia, Ohio, Jim McGuire, spoke at a commencement ceremony, and said >> "“Choose a spouse, I suggest,” I also strongly suggest to make sure to choose biblical principles, you know a male with a female and female with a male.”

Instead of backing McGuire's basic common sense (Bible or not) suggestion, the school administration released a statement Monday saying: “The speech was not reviewed by anyone on the River Valley Administrative team or Board of Education. Any views expressed by the speaker during his commencement speech reflected his personal beliefs. He was not speaking as an official representative of River Valley Local Schools.”

Well, that's fair enough, but considering that McGuire was giving good, sound advice to very young people, it would have been better if they would have added an affirmation, instead of a cowardly disclaimer.

This NBC news article (link) is further evidence of the looney mindset that has overtaken today's younger generation, and the need for normal adults to speak to kids, with normalcy, as Jim McGuire was admirably doing. Try not to get sick when reading this "article" >>>

'Hateful' anti-LGBTQ graduation speech at Ohio high school sparks outrage (msn.com)
They do have to inoculate themselves from getting the school burned down by left wing fascists, even though. I suspect, most of the staff sympathize with left wing fascism.

protectionist

Governor
They REALLY don't want to jump into this one. Almost 3 weeks. Still no sign of them. C'mon you guys - quit being such wimps.