• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ohio Trumpies protesting stay-at-home orders

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's probably true. There was no way we could do what needed to be done - a full closure where EVERYONE stays home for a month - so we half assed it with these semi-lockdowns and the virus (unsurprisingly) continued to spread, while the "authorities" took our economy out behind the barn and put it out of its misery. We'd have been way better off if we had taken the Swedish approach - leave the economy open and educate people on the value of hand washing and the liberal use of sanitizer.
Luke, it's why we have to put label warnings on every damn thing...……….people are stupid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, have your Experts disprove what I posted or STFU_____________________go

I'm betting you can't and run
You post random stats and challenge me to prove you're wrong? Is that because you know you can't prove you're right? It is up to you to back up your accusations.

GO......I'm betting you can't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You post random stats and challenge me to prove you're wrong? Is that because you know you can't prove you're right? It is up to you to back up your accusations.

GO......I'm betting you can't.
I stand with my stats, you doubt them but can't prove them incorrect and squirm like a stomped snake.

$13,000 from Medicare if COVID-19 3'xs that if put on ventilator and 88% on ventilators in NYC Died...……….lungs don't need Pressure, they need oxygen

Yet, since Protestors is the topic, maybe the protestors in Ohio are in same condition as those in Colorado where the governor didn't give a reprieve to unemployed of evictions:

How many homeless will satisfy liberals?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So the ventilator charge itself is about $1,000 per month!
View attachment 50971
HOME...…….I didn't post a damn thing about at HOME

HOSPITALS

You going to call the Doctor a LIAR?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I stand with my stats, you doubt them but can't prove them incorrect and squirm like a stomped snake.

$13,000 from Medicare if COVID-19 3'xs that if put on ventilator and 88% on ventilators in NYC Died...……….lungs don't need Pressure, they need oxygen

Yet, since Protestors is the topic, maybe the protestors in Ohio are in same condition as those in Colorado where the governor didn't give a reprieve to unemployed of evictions:

How many homeless will satisfy liberals?
Topic is not evictions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Luke, it's why we have to put label warnings on every damn thing...……….people are stupid.
Agreed. And they apparently know it, the lefties around here anyway, the ones who have to be told everything to think, and do, and say by the "experts."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So why aren’t they fighting for eviction protection? If $2000 from relief doesn’t go far, then $2000 from wages isn’t gonna go any farther.
How do you know they are not? Dem governor didn't care!

You think 3 people in a family employed in Colorado don't make $2,000 a month!

EatTheRich

President
How do you know they are not? Dem governor didn't care!

You think 3 people in a family employed in Colorado don't make $2,000 a month!
3 people? The $2000 would be per person, so 3 people would get $6,000. Many people earn less than $2000 per month.