• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK. Biden to go against the constitution and nominate by Color rather than qualification

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Do you actually think there is no one of color qualified for the seat vacancy? There are others as well

Justice Leondra R. Kruger of the California Supreme Court has many of the qualifications typical of nominees for vacancies on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Like four of the current justices, she graduated from Yale Law School. Like six of the justices, she served as a law clerk on the Supreme Court, for former Justice John Paul Stevens.

And she is well known at the court, having served as an acting deputy solicitor general in the Obama administration, presenting 12 arguments on behalf of the federal government.

protectionist

Governor
Do you actually think there is no one of color qualified for the seat vacancy? There are others as well

Justice Leondra R. Kruger of the California Supreme Court has many of the qualifications typical of nominees for vacancies on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Like four of the current justices, she graduated from Yale Law School. Like six of the justices, she served as a law clerk on the Supreme Court, for former Justice John Paul Stevens.

And she is well known at the court, having served as an acting deputy solicitor general in the Obama administration, presenting 12 arguments on behalf of the federal government.
You miss the point. Your phrase "no one of color" is yet another indication of Democrats' willingness to consider color in employment selection. The word color shouldn't even be mentioned, or even thought about. Qualification should be the only criterea, and whoever is best qualifed, they should be selected.

(4) Democrats Oblivious To Their Rampant Racism/Sexism | PoliticalJack.com

You can't twist my words. That isn't what I said. What I said is the President of the United States is going to ignore the constitution and nominate someone to the supreme court based on the color of their skin and their gender first rather that their qualifications.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You can't twist my words. That isn't what I said. What I said is the President of the United States is going to ignore the constitution and nominate someone to the supreme court based on the color of their skin and their gender first rather that their qualifications.
Did you object over Reagan's pledge to nominate the first female?

Although some critics may dismiss it as pandering, a promise like this has a proven track record. Ronald Reagan vowed to put a woman on the Supreme Court.

Although some critics may dismiss it as pandering, a promise like this has a proven track record. Ronald Reagan vowed to put a woman on the Supreme Court.
What difference does that make. If I had objected, would you then believe that Biden is in error here? ha ha, I think not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Oh I'm sure she is qualified and many other blacks, but, what Biden is doing is Unconstitutional, racist and sexist or plan affirmative action already ruled Unconstitutional and it's no surprise Biden would spit on the Constitution.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/26/turley-bidens-black-female-supreme-court-requirement-unconstitutional-in-other-contexts

No surprise leftist support this and leftist will continue following Biden over a cliff.

protectionist

Governor
Oh I'm she is qualified and many other blacks, but, what Biden is doing is Unconstitutional, racist and sexist or plan affirmative action already ruled Unconstitutional and it's no surprise Biden would spit on the Constitution.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/26/turley-bidens-black-female-supreme-court-requirement-unconstitutional-in-other-contexts

No surprise leftist support this and leftist will continue following Biden over a cliff.
Right or wrong doesn't exist in the Democrat world. For them, it is ALL about POWER.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Where did Reagan say it had to be a white or black women?
It's time leftist realize their Race Card is bankrupt and Biden has broken many promises.

Breyer isn't retiring until June and get ready for many court cases to come before then and it's not just due to color it's due to the Constitution.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Right or wrong doesn't exist in the Democrat world. For them, it is ALL about POWER.
That's really funny, knowing what we do about Brett Kavanaugh.:rolleyes: Family values and knowing right from wrong coming from your side is really laughable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's really funny, knowing what we do about Brett Kavanaugh.:rolleyes: Family values and knowing right from wrong coming from your side is really laughable.
What do "we" know about Kananaugh_______________that disqualifies him?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What do "we" know about Kananaugh_______________that disqualifies him?
Oh.... turning blind eyes or deaf ears won't keep the many shenanigans hidden away forever.

Kavanaugh.JPG

271745758_310781507820097_5566989422449520469_n.jpg

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Like Trump chose by gender and skin color first...like that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Link to where the Supreme Court said that the president must only consider white males for the bench.
They didn't say that and that would be as racist and sexist as what Biden is saying

Latest juice going aroun appoint Kalama and make Hillary VP

:)