• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ok I lasted 30 minutes

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
That is the silliest and most childish gaggle of grown up people I have ever seen in one room, in my lifetime. Kids in kindergarten are better behaved.
honestly Jack it was embarrassing to watch, I really feel sorry for normal reasonable democrats, I do know a bunch of them, that have to decide how to vote in November.

The only word I can think of to describe what we've seen is pathetic.

Mick

The Right is always right
I agree that trump is horrible enough to have to vote for a moron like Bernie. Crazy, huh?
You agreed that it was an absurd statement. Try to recant again? After the beatdown you received the other day you should know better than to challenge me.

:cool:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You agreed that it was an absurd statement. Try to recant again? After the beatdown you received the other day you should know better than to challenge me.

:cool:
Beatdown? I don’t even remember speaking to you, LOL. Sounds like I’ve been on your mind though. ;)

I had to turn it off.

I'm not going into a derogatory diatribe about what was said as I'm speechless.
I will tender my condolences to you that will be voting Democrat.

Sincerely.
Pussy.

That was the best MMA fight of my life.

I so enjoyed it and if any of those clowns were elected Prez it would mean that the American people themselves are defective and well deserving of the ensuing misery.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
honestly Jack it was embarrassing to watch, I really feel sorry for normal reasonable democrats, I do know a bunch of them, that have to decide how to vote in November.

The only word I can think of to describe what we've seen is pathetic.
reminded me of the republican debares in 2016.