• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK whose got the nerve to show a real picture of yourself?

TBLee

Governor
Not comfortable posting a picture. But, will share a description. 58, 5'4", 122 lbs. with blue eyes (I wear glasses) Long light brown hair with highlights. Maybe eventually I will build up enough courage to post a picture. ;)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Not comfortable posting a picture. But, will share a description. 58, 5'4", 122 lbs. with blue eyes (I wear glasses) Long light brown hair with highlights. Maybe eventually I will build up enough courage to post a picture. ;)
That was 9 years ago. I'm a little more wrinkled and grayer now. :)

TBLee

Governor
That was 9 years ago. I'm a little more wrinkled and grayer now. :)
I have been working on embracing the gray, getting the blond highlights blends in with the gray hair! ;) As far as wrinkles, I figure I have earned every single one. LOL

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hell I'll start
This is me as a young pup

JUST A REMINDER THIS IS A NON POLITICAL THREAD
16394781-F221-4B21-9647-FC571219926D.jpeg
Me and my middle son at the Air Force Academy where he is a Defensive End for the Falcons. My 6’3 self looks like a midget next to him… Cap on my head to prevent wrath-of-God glare that would blind you instantaneously. :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 69596
Me and my middle son at the Air Force Academy where he is a Defensive End for the Falcons. My 6’3 self looks like a midget next to him… Cap on my head to prevent wrath-of-God glare that would blind you instantaneously. :)
I see the resemblance even with the sunglasses on. Great picture.