• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK whose got the nerve to show a real picture of yourself?

Jen

Senator
I've always pictured you looking like that but with glasses...

Tall, slender, with native American mixture ( you are from Oklahoma, and yes I know not all are Native American Mix ) in your features...
I don't know whether or not I am Native American. My family on my dad's side says so, but there's no known link. I wear reading glasses only. I am tall, but the shortest one in my immediate family. Not slender anymore, but not fat. And always pretty meh looking.

Caroljo

Senator
I don't know whether or not I am Native American. My family on my dad's side says so, but there's no known link. I wear reading glasses only. I am tall, but the shortest one in my immediate family. Not slender anymore, but not fat. And always pretty meh looking.
Oh stop with the "meh looking" stuff....beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) Or is that "beer holder"....lol! You look good Jen! I wish I still looked like I did at 25, but we can't do anything about that. I've learned to look at the INSIDE of people, that's what's really important.

Jen

Senator
Oh stop with the "meh looking" stuff....beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) Or is that "beer holder"....lol! You look good Jen! I wish I still looked like I did at 25, but we can't do anything about that. I've learned to look at the INSIDE of people, that's what's really important.
It is "beer holder". I'm pretty sure of that.
I was about 35 in that picture.
I know it's what 's on the inside that counts, but there are some very good looking people in this thread. I posted my picture but I don't expect applause for my looks. :eek:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It is "beer holder". I'm pretty sure of that.
I was about 35 in that picture.
I know it's what 's on the inside that counts, but there are some very good looking people in this thread. I posted my picture but I don't expect applause for my looks. :eek:
You remind me of Greta Garbo a very beautiful woman. Someone who the service men had fought for.

Reactions: Jen