• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Okay explain to me how this is not Deplorable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So by that logic more Republicans voted for Biden than Democrats otherwise he'd never won the 2020 election ?

It's sad to see that you would say anything to defend the reputations of Deplorables.
Here's your Cali Deplorable just like Santos
getting her reparations

31% of (R)Santos voters say they would vote for him again.
32% of (R)Santos voters say he reflects their values.

Of course GOP leadership was 100% in the Santos camp.
The fact that he was splitting the take from his con with them is most likely why.

I guess the rotten apple don't fall far from the tree.
You know what bothers me more is why all this info wasn't known before the election.

Spamature

President
How did McCarthy in California vote for Santos in New York, speaking of Deplorable you are with your lies.
He did.
He just kept his mouth shut and his hand open for his donations from Santos' scams that suckered GOPer voters out money.

That really is deplorable.

Spamature

President
McCarthy removed Santos from Committees and you say he hasn't tossed him under the bus.

:)
They say that is only temporary.
He didn't ask him to resign the seat ?
Santos still gets to vote on bills and even demand a vote on whether McCarthy remains speaker.

It will take Biden's DOJ to remove the stain the GOP has yet again smeared on America's honor.

You should be ashamed.

Spamature

President
You know what bothers me more is why all this info wasn't known before the election.
McCarthy could have blown the whistle.
But Santos was spreading around the cash he was grifting to other GOP candidates.
As long as the money was flowing Kevin kept his mouth shut.
Remember, Santos was the GOP candidate for this seat in 2020 as well.
The Santos grift has been going on for years.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I am not a doctor
I don't think you are either.

Neither of us are qualified to make medical decisions for others nor to tell them they are making the wrong ones for themselves or their families.
Simple question - if a 13 year old girl is being promiscuous, and she comes on to her 40 year old psychiatrist, should he be able to determine it is best for her to have sex with him than the kids in her school?

Spamature

President
Simple question - if a 13 year old girl is being promiscuous, and she comes on to her 40 year old psychiatrist, should he be able to determine it is best for her to have sex with him than the kids in her school?
That would be a violation of AMA's code of medical ethics.

So no, it would be very much not alright for him to rape a child.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
This sounds like it really happened - tell me it didn't ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He did.
He just kept his mouth shut and his hand open for his donations from Santos' scams that suckered GOPer voters out money.

That really is deplorable.
So McCarthy in California voted for Santos in New York
Where's the Indictment?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
More dem's voted for Santos than Repubs other wise he'd never won election in a dem district

Good to see you post dem's are deplorable
As of June 2022, 40% of the district's active voters were registered Democrats, 28% were registered Republicans, and 32% were either registered with some other party or unaffiliated.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, that guy is, well, deplorable, and should be sent home in disgrace. Now, how do YOU feel about the democrats who support efforts to make it easier to perform permanent mutilations on sexually confused children? Surely that has got to be worse than what this dirtbag Santos did, right?
So somehow a guy who lied about every significant item on his resume is equivalent to a disagreement about the scope of government control?

Your version of events is that democrats want to make it easier to perform sexual transformation surgery.

isn't it also true that republicans opposed want to take choices away from teens and parents who have decided that is the best course for that kid? Do you honestly think a kid wakes up one morning and tells his parents that he wants to be a girl and they go with it the next day? Hmmm, maybe they go to professionals to figure it out? Maybe it isn't any of your business? Nah. Government knows best.

McCarthy could have blown the whistle.
But Santos was spreading around the cash he was grifting to other GOP candidates.
As long as the money was flowing Kevin kept his mouth shut.
Remember, Santos was the GOP candidate for this seat in 2020 as well.
The Santos grift has been going on for years.

I know you want to blame Republicans for every bad thing that happens however I was talking about the Main Slime Media. Where were they before the election?

Spamature

President
I know you want to blame Republicans for every bad thing that happens however I was talking about the Main Slime Media. Where were they before the election?
No, I am blaming the Republican leadership for being in on Santos scams.
You want to blame everyone except the Republican leadership.
They had to know from the last election that he was lying.
They said NOTHING EITHER TIME HE RAN !
The media would have known if McCarthy had told them about Santos during the 2020 election.

You know where McCarthy was, he leading the Republican Party in the effort to hide Santos' lying from the media you speak of.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I am blaming the Republican leadership for being in on Santos scams.
You want to blame everyone except the Republican leadership.
They had to know from the last election that he was lying.
They said NOTHING EITHER TIME HE RAN !
The media would have known if McCarthy had told them about Santos during the 2020 election.

You know where McCarthy was, he leading the Republican Party in the effort to hide Santos' lying from the media you speak of.
Joey 'Santos' Biden

Biden’s economic lies show he’s either a deluded narcissist or a total fraud (msn.com)

Why didn't Pelosi warn dem voters?

Deplorable Joey

Spamature

President
Joey 'Santos' Biden

Biden’s economic lies show he’s either a deluded narcissist or a total fraud (msn.com)

Why didn't Pelosi warn dem voters?

Deplorable Joey
You can't change GOPers love of Scamtos and his lying, of the fact that McCarthy was in on it, so you instead you try to change the subject to Biden.

You wingers will not be voting for Biden but your cult members have already admitted they are voting for that huckster Scamtos.

Must be the fine clothes he wears and that dazzling smile that won you GOpers over. .

George Santos boasted about Brazil drag shows in 2005

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You can't change GOPers love of Scamtos and his lying, of the fact that McCarthy was in on it, so you instead you try to change the subject to Biden.

You wingers will not be voting for Biden but your cult members have already admitted they are voting for that huckster Scamtos.

Must be the fine clothes he wears and that dazzling smile that won you GOpers over. .

View attachment 73854
Joey can out lie Santos
You can't even spell his name correct

Spamature

President
Joey can out lie Santos
You can't even spell his name correct
Spell his name ?
He lies so much we can't even be sure what his name really is !

Is he Anthony Devolder the dog murderer.
George Devolder the Drag Queen
Anthony Santos the star volleyball player with 2 knee replacements
Or is it George Santos McCarthy's chief of staff's boss ?