• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Okay I'm done scaring some of you to death over Covid

God of War

Governor
... AFTER this post. :0)

------------stop reading here if you must----------------------------------

Have you seen the mismanaged 20 year wars... both of them? Have you seen the national debt lately? Have you seen Biden's latest budget proposal. I'd add to that short list but no... I'll just ask.

How did you let these people who can't balance a check book or win a war... how did you decide to put them in charge of dealing with Covid for you and yours? It's not like they have a track record you can rely on. Quite the opposite really.

LOOK!!! THEY LEFT $85B IN MILITARY EQUIPMENT THAT OUR ENEMIES ARE USING. AND REALLY IT ISN'T ABOUT IT BEING THAT WE THE TAX PAYERS PAID FOR THAT EQUIPMENT TO BE USED GOD KNOWS HOW (driving to the Megido plain and starting Armageddon), BUT THEY ARE USING MILITARY EQUIPMENT CLEARLY WE HAVEN'T EVEN PAID FOR YET. LOOK AT OUR NATIONAL DEBT!!!!

Last edited:

Have you seen the mismanaged 20 year wars... both of them? Have you seen the national debt lately? Have you seen Biden's latest budget proposal. I'd add to that short list but no... I'll just ask.

How did you let these people who can't balance a check book or win a war... how did you decide to put them in charge of dealing with Covid for you and yours? It's not like they have a track record you can rely on. Quite the opposite really.

LOOK!!! THEY LEFT $85B IN MILITARY EQUIPMENT THAT OUR ENEMIES ARE USING. AND REALLY IT ISN'T ABOUT IT BEING THAT WE THE TAX PAYERS PAID FOR THAT EQUIPMENT TO BE USED GOD KNOWS HOW (driving to the Megido plain and starting Armageddon), BUT THEY ARE USING MILITARY EQUIPMENT CLEARLY WE HAVEN'T EVEN PAID FOR YET. LOOK AT OUR NATIONAL DEBT!!!!
It's afganistan, there is no reason to be there. Everyone is thrilled to be out.

God of War

Governor
It's afganistan, there is no reason to be there. Everyone is thrilled to be out.
As am I. I'm just pointing out that I'm not letting ass hat clowns that gave our enemies a ton of guns that we have YET to pay for run my informed consent. YOU can trust them because I don't know why, but Biden can take his thinning patience and shove it.

Thanks for hearing me out. That was great therapy on the cheap.

As am I. I'm just pointing out that I'm not letting ass hat clowns that gave our enemies a ton of guns that we have YET to pay for run my informed consent. YOU can trust them because I don't know why, but Biden can take his thinning patience and shove it.

Thanks for hearing me out. That was great therapy on the cheap.
The taliban are no longer our enemy. We have a peace deal with them.

God of War

Governor
The taliban are no longer our enemy. We have a peace deal with them.
The Taliban are our enemy. Always will be.

Understand that our leadership of 20 years (stacked on top of each other) gave the Taliban $85B in equipment to use and YOU and I haven't even begun to pay it off. The Taliban may use that equipment against our national interest and YOU and I haven't paid for it yet. Do you hear me? It's like somebody stealing your car and you still have payments on it.

Spamature

President

Leaving that stuff behind had to always be the plan.

What did you think the Afghan army was supposed to used to defend the country with after we left ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
BS
There's still Americans there that CAN'T get out (if still alive)
If what you claim is true why didn't Obama & Joe get out in the 8 years they were in control, hell, they surged Afghan and got alot of troops killed............damn shame you were to scared to enlist during Obama

BS
There's still Americans there that CAN'T get out (if still alive)
If what you claim is true why didn't Obama & Joe get out in the 8 years they were in control, hell, they surged Afghan and got alot of troops killed............damn shame you were to scared to enlist during Obama
Times change.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope, Pompeo did the lord's work and ended the perpetual war in Afgsnistan. We are at peace now.
BS
and your college education is laughable, hell, you can't even spell Afghanistan...............now the Navy has to deal with Joe's Tolly Bon

The five terrorist Obama traded for a DESERTER four are top Tolly Bon leaders now and beheading Afghan cops and women not wearing Burka's and you call that PEACE1

Did you have dog meat for dinner? It must scare you to death having to live in same house as an unvaccinated person.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Leaving that stuff behind had to always be the plan.
Maybe on "Lend/Lease" right? The UK somewhat recently just finished paying their WW2 debt to us. Can you imagine? OUR ACTUAL AFGAN ALLY STILL PAYING US OFF!

What did you think the Afghan army was supposed to used to defend the country with after we left ?
Does it matter? Because they didn't and we all knew they wouldn't. You can't take dirt bag volunteers into the Army. You have to conscript the useful boys and young men who can read and write. Who can pass an ASVAB and press them into service. Spam, if you were a good Afghan boy would your really join an Army full of scum who ass rape boys and disappear for heroine on payday? I wouldn't.

God of War

Governor
Nope, Pompeo did the lord's work and ended the perpetual war in Afgsnistan. We are at peace now.
I'm 100% the guy saying we should be out of Aghanistan/Iraq even before 2008. More like 2006.

But I'm not putting you in charge of deciding to have these RULERS deciding my health care needs regarding the Wuhan Virus. They can't even call it what it is. Just like they couldn't say Islamic Extremist when it was needed.

BS
and your college education is laughable, hell, you can't even spell Afghanistan...............now the Navy has to deal with Joe's Tolly Bon

The five terrorist Obama traded for a DESERTER four are top Tolly Bon leaders now and beheading Afghan cops and women not wearing Burka's and you call that PEACE1

Did you have dog meat for dinner?
I got news for ya. The afgan government ain't exactly the goodies. The afgan government was filled with corrupt pederasts. Some of their actions probably do deserve some biblical justice.

I'm 100% the guy saying we should be out of Aghanistan/Iraq even before 2008. More like 2006.

But I'm not putting you in charge of deciding to have these RULERS deciding my health care needs regarding the Wuhan Virus. They can't even call it what it is. Just like they couldn't say Islamic Extremist when it was needed.
So you hate Democrats? You want a cookie or something?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I got news for ya. The afgan government ain't exactly the goodies. The afgan government was filled with corrupt pederasts. Some of their actions probably do deserve some biblical justice.
Not surprised you wish for Women to be killed for not obeying they Males.............it's afghan, boy..dammmmmmmmmmmm

Joe's Tolly Bon don't need male order brides they go door to door and take the lil' girls for brides.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not 80's or 90's Democrats. Just these globalist-communists who took over and run the Democrat Party. You should too. Eat a cookie that is.
There's few if any democrats in DC office now............
Progressives and Muslims is what they elect

Spamature

President
Maybe on "Lend/Lease" right? The UK somewhat recently just finished paying their WW2 debt to us. Can you imagine? OUR ACTUAL AFGAN ALLY STILL PAYING US OFF!

Does it matter? Because they didn't and we all knew they wouldn't. You can't take dirt bag volunteers into the Army. You have to conscript the useful boys and young men who can read and write. Who can pass an ASVAB and press them into service. Spam, if you were a good Afghan boy would your really join an Army full of scum who ass rape boys and disappear for heroine on payday? I wouldn't.
And how were they going to pay for it ?
Outside of the US funds poured into it, that whole country isn't worth $83 billion.

1631408685211.png

No

I would be on a plane to the US like the other Afghans who sided with us.

Thanks to Joe Biden.

God of War

Governor
There's few if any democrats in DC office now............
Progressives and Muslims is what they elect
Communists and globalists. Globalist Sec. of State Blinken is effectively a communist. And communist Bernie Sanders is effectively a globalist. Their intent is the same in the end.