• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Okay, that's it...time to lock and load

TBLee

Governor
You are really banking on this new Trumpy revival TB. I hope if the GOP totally dicks the deal and loses in November, you won’t be too upset or join the “stop the steal” crybabies. Right now the GOP is a very slight favorite to win the house. (three months ago they were HUGE favorites) and a slight underdog to win the Senate. If current trends continue, they could easily lose both. Women from all over the country are pretty energized regarding Roe v Wade (See Kansas) and Independents seem to be getting pretty disgusted about Trump and his big ignorant mouth. We shall see.

Around this time in 2020 you seemed to be pretty cocksure that Biden could never go head to head in debates with the great and powerful Donny Trump and would lose the election because he was demented and mentally unfit. Then Biden let Trump make a complete jackass of himself in the first one, Trump chickened out on the second one and lost decisively in the third one. Then he lost the election as an incumbent and made a total jackass of himself after he lost.

It’s ok to root for your team but never be surprised if things don’t go your way. Thats all I’m sayin’…..
I am rooting for America. I am rooting for all those who have had enough of politicians in general. November will show us the direction the majority of our Country’s prefers to go in. I am good with that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am rooting for America. I am rooting for all those who have had enough of politicians in general. November will show us the direction the majority of our Country’s prefers to go in. I am good with that.
You really are a tough, smart, true and good person TB. I’m sorry that sometimes I get a little snarky and snotty with you. If Frank Sinatra were still alive and met you he would no doubt say that you are a “Stand Up Broad”..

TBLee

Governor
You really are a tough, smart, true and good person TB. I’m sorry that sometimes I get a little snarky and snotty with you. If Frank Sinatra were still alive and met you he would no doubt say that you are a “Stand Up Broad”..
I think we both want our Country to prosper! How we get there may be a difference of opinion. And that is ok.

TBLee

Governor
You sure seem to keep talking about the same 2 or 3 … stands to reason that if there were more you’d get some new material.
What are you talking about? YOU are the one who mentioned 2 or 3, not me. I am well aware that the many police officers were attacked and injured during the BLM riots. That is a fact.

EatTheRich

President
What are you talking about? YOU are the one who mentioned 2 or 3, not me. I am well aware that the many police officers were attacked and injured during the BLM riots. That is a fact.
So why is your evidence always anecdotal and based on the same one or two stories and pictures?