• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Old news that has come to life due to the Arizona audit

Boca

Governor
They never get back to you went it doesn't happen.

By then ritghties will be down another rabbit hole chasing a new conspiracy theory
The two of you teaming up?

The shrinks had it right

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

Haters rarely hate alone. They feel compelled, almost driven, to entreat others to hate as they do.
Peer validation bolsters a sense of self-worth and, at the same time, prevents introspection, which reveals personal insecurities. Individuals who are otherwise ineffective become empowered when they join groups, which also provide anonymity and diminished accountability.

Carry on...

Spamature

President
The two of you teaming up?

The shrinks had it right

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

Haters rarely hate alone. They feel compelled, almost driven, to entreat others to hate as they do.
Peer validation bolsters a sense of self-worth and, at the same time, prevents introspection, which reveals personal insecurities. Individuals who are otherwise ineffective become empowered when they join groups, which also provide anonymity and diminished accountability.
NO.

If no other person on Earth called you Trumpies out for your insanity I still would. I have been warning you wingers that you have wandered off into the wilderness years ago.

Now you are truly lost and the whole of you will not make back to reality.

It is sad what these people are doing to you and this country.

All for a bit more of your money right now, that you would have eventually given them anyway.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really, the county election officials shouldn't but a couple of Dominion workers should for security purposes....albeit securing a victory.

Not a bit surprising you look at that way.
Since one of us has experience in system security and the other is an uninformed goober who wouldn't know how to switch OS platforms if his life depended on it...

Look...security requires the fewest people have the root or priv passwords. Giving them to some partisan group bent on making Trump's accusations appear truthful is simply stupid. The auditors can see the configuration. Why would they need priv logons?

These are probably Unix or Linux based systems. Anything the auditors need to do can be done with user passwords. Let me know why they need root.

Again...the machine counts match the hand recounts. You tell me how the dominion machines could have managed that if they were actually changing vote counts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I absolutely believe that Trump won that election. As to whether or not Lindell is able to prove it or not I don't know. He may have lots of documentation but the question remains as to whether he'll be able to get it in front of enough people. After all the courts refused to allow it to be presented.

The globalists are a powerful bunch.
You believe it because you simply can't accept that Trump lost. You have zero credible info to support the conspiracy theory, so that in itself is your proof. The circular logic there is amazing.

Trump was not very popular. Polls showed he'd lose back as soon as Biden said he was running. Why else try to smear Biden with the attempted blackmail to get ukraine to investigate him? Why start the accusations of an attempt to steal the election back in early 2020?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Testifying under oath should count for a whole lot. Mike Lindell is saying that within 2 weeks he will be dropping enough documented evidence to prove that Trump won the election. People like Jan should then be exonerated.

We'll see.:)
and BUY MY PILLOW ! So glad you have sooooooooo much faith in a drug addict !

Super Mike Lindell TO THE RESCUE - Oh cease my fluttering heart ! You people are so gullible !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No...it does not. For instance....the postal worker in Erie testified that he overheard a conversation. Can it be proven that he lied? No. Is there evidence to support his testimony? No. So it is relegated to hearsay.

Mike Lindell is still pushing bullshit about Dominion. Sydney Powell says no rational person would think anything she said about Dominion was factual...her accusations were her opinions and nothing more.

His video was easily trashed. His "technical experts" wouldn't even sign their work and were not identified. To me that means his data is no more than hearsay as well.
But BUY MY PILLOW!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
NO.

If no other person on Earth called you Trumpies out for your insanity I still would. I have been warning you wingers that you have wandered off into the wilderness years ago.

Now you are truly lost and the whole of you will not make back to reality.

It is sad what these people are doing to you and this country.

All for a bit more of your money right now, that you would have eventually given them anyway.
The LIEPUBLICANS - they will wear that name with pride and make yard signs and put them next to their Greatest Loser/ Pence 2020 SIGNS STILL IN THEIR YARDS !

I absolutely believe that Trump won that election. As to whether or not Lindell is able to prove it or not I don't know. He may have lots of documentation but the question remains as to whether he'll be able to get it in front of enough people. After all the courts refused to allow it to be presented.

Did you check the electoral college vote-
Biden-303
Trump-235
That how Biden won.

Why won't the courts allow it?
Do they have a legitimate reason that you are willfully ignoring?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Since one of us has experience in system security and the other is an uninformed goober who wouldn't know how to switch OS platforms if his life depended on it...

Look...security requires the fewest people have the root or priv passwords. Giving them to some partisan group bent on making Trump's accusations appear truthful is simply stupid. The auditors can see the configuration. Why would they need priv logons?

These are probably Unix or Linux based systems. Anything the auditors need to do can be done with user passwords. Let me know why they need root.

Again...the machine counts match the hand recounts. You tell me how the dominion machines could have managed that if they were actually changing vote counts.
well - because Mike and the Greatest Loser said so - so there !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really, the county election officials shouldn't but a couple of Dominion workers should for security purposes....albeit securing a victory.

Not a bit surprising you look at that way.
I'll ask once more...How would Dominion workers flip votes without changing physical ballots? The machine counts were audited with a hand recount. The count of paper ballots matched the machine counts. Two audits of Maricopa county were done and turned up a few errors..I think there were 9 ballot errors...7 for Trump and 2 for Biden.

Boca

Governor

Two Dominion employees?