• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG, just on nightly news, last year ove a $Trillion dollars of Christmas gifts Returned

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yet many out there shopping to buy others those perfect gifts and evidently over a $Trillion dollars were NOT the perfect gifts so why not stop breaking your necks for nothing, forget the gifts and just enjoy being with family that are still around the Christmas tree instead of what's under it?

TBLee

Governor
yet many out there shopping to buy others those perfect gifts and evidently over a $Trillion dollars were NOT the perfect gifts so why not stop breaking your necks for nothing, forget the gifts and just enjoy being with family that are still around the Christmas tree instead of what's under it?
Our family decided not to purchase gifts for each other. Instead we will give to a charity, and plan to do a family vacation together a few months from now, as we don’t get to all be with each other for the Holidays., My husband and I recently filled a cart of up groceries and donated to a local food bank. That was our “gift”.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Our family decided not to purchase gifts for each other. Instead we will give to a charity, and plan to do a family vacation together a few months from now, as we don’t get to all be with each other for the Holidays., My husband and I recently filled a cart of up groceries and donated to a local food bank. That was our “gift”.
We haven't exchanged gifts in like forever
everyone has what they want so why bother shopping