• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG, Soros is part of the Biden Admin

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Alright then. But I have a question. Why do you think it's fine to post a link where it's claimed that VP Harris is connected to Soros but you think I'm wrong to point out that the wife of a SC justice Clarence Thomas is tied to Leonard Leo?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Why
Kamala spoke at a Soros function
Soros is the damn TOPIC

The hell I can't

write on

Senator
Why
Kamala spoke at a Soros function
Soros is the damn TOPIC

The hell I can't
So? What do you want to do with this thread? Sit around singing Kumbaya after blasting Soros? The thread would get boring real fast.

But anyway, how is that any different than the dark money that is part of the right wing attempt at a dictatorship?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Negative
Just doing as you leftist while posting of threadjacking
evidently it hurt ya'll when I do as ya'll do

Why wasn't Kamala in front of her home welcoming the illegals?

New busload of migrants from Nicaragua dropped off at Kamala Harris’ DC home (msn.com)

Or Soros
The whining about 'threadjacking' (myself included), needs to stop. If someone goes off topic, then just point it out and move on. If those accused (again, me included) continue with the bs, then just ignore them.

Simple

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Proves you're stupid then
1. Soros is not working in the Biden administration. The top post is a lie.
2. The premise that there is an easy search for organizations that hate the US AND get money from Soros or any Soros supported organization is what is stupd.
Show us what a genius you are. Show what that google search would look like.

People go to jail when a valid indictment is written by law enforcement agencies, then the defendant is convicted 12-0 by a jury of their peers. Like what happened today in New York where a jury convicted Trump Organization of several felonies. This was just another of the dozens of convictions of Trump’s cronies over the past 3-4 years. Now Trump and many of his associates are under investigation for several more felony allegations which may very likely turn into dozens more indictments and possibly several more felony convictions. Te proof is in the pudding champ.

On the other hand, we have hundreds of TV and internet allegations from the right wing blow hole ranging from mass murder, child sex trafficking and everything in between against Hillary Clinton over the years and she hasn’t been issued as much as a parking summons. Hunter and Joe Biden have been accused of a bunch of crimes by the TV and internet crowd ever since Joe Biden announced he would run against Trump in 2019. So far it has been revealed that Hunter is under investigation for unreported income resulting in allegations of tax evasion. His lawyers said they are cooperating with law enforcement regarding these allegations. So far exactly NO INDICTMENTS and no convictions.

If either Joe or Hunter Biden are guilty of ANY crimes and are actually indicted, I am in favor of prosecuting them and trying them like any other criminal. I don’t give a rats ass what party they belong to. However, lying sacks of shit running their mouths off on TV and the internet for years on end don’t mean jackshit when it comes to the law. If Soros is illegally pumping foreign cash into US political campaigns, indict and arrest him. Otherwise all this Soros crap is just that…crap. See what I’m saying?
What do you think the outcome would be if Hunter were to go to trial in say, Texas or Florida?

Jack4freedom

Governor
What do you think the outcome would be if Hunter were to go to trial in say, Texas or Florida?
Even in those two havens of ignorance and hate, unless it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed crimes, he would probably be acquitted. Let’s see how the evidence breaks down in the Jimmy Jordan show next spring. I can’t wait for this spectacle.

The Mueller investigation produced dozens of felony convictions and decades in jail time for Trump’s cronies and it looks like dozens more indictments are coming down the pike as a result of the excellent Jan. 6 Committee any time now…..

Lets see if the Jordan/Greene/Gaetz crew can do any better than the miserable three year Durham failure which produced one guilty plea to a misdemeanor netting a $100 fine and six months probation…My prediction is that these GOP jackals will crap out like Durham and end up looking like a bunch of rabid monkeys trying to fvck a football Like they did while they attacked Hillary Clinton in 2015….The show must go on!!!