• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG, Soros is part of the Biden Admin

write on

Senator
Yep. Lefty is now arguing the merits of foreign investment in American elections/politics.

That was easy enough.

When you stand on goo…tethered to nothing transcendent…this is what we get. Thanks for chiming in.
Isolationism won't work. It will be our demise.

I usually wouldn't give a damn, but I need to make note of your self serving attitude that would be the beginning of the end.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Isolationism won't work. It will be our demise.

I usually wouldn't give a damn, but I need to make note of your self serving attitude that would be the beginning of the end.
Rejecting foreign investment in our domestic politics is “isolationism” the same way making carrot cake is space exploration. Good grief.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep. Lefty is now arguing the merits of foreign investment in American elections/politics.

That was easy enough.

When you stand on goo…tethered to nothing transcendent…this is what we get. Thanks for chiming in.
Two great bullshit oldies being bantered about….George Soros, who has been attacked since he helped fund “Media Matters” to counteract the mountains of bullshit churned out by Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Brit Hume and the rest of Murdoch’s media empire…

Compared to foreigner Murdoch and slime ball Roger Ailes, Soros is a piker as it relates to partisan political hackery. Then of course, the old Hunter Lap top and the “Big Guy” crapola. Good luck with that shit fellas.

The sad thing is that is the whole political strategy of today’s thoroughly Nazified GOP these days. These guys and their bullshit “issues” are a big fvcking joke and you know it Rick….Come on…

My prediction is THIS:

Soros, who has been vilified by the right wing blow hole for 20 years has done nothing illegal or immoral and will not be prosecuted. Reason is there is no evidence of illegal activity, just a bunch of ass holes running their mouths on TV and the internet.

The Hunter Lap Top idiot show coming soon will net no indictments, no convictions and will once again expose the rabid jackals in the GOP congress as the foaming at the mouth imbeciles they truly are. Give it about six months and let’s see if I am right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
...and?

What does that have to do what I posted? Are you giving me a dig because I live in Oklahoma? lol

Yer funny, Dawg.
Re-read your post #24

Yer funny WRITE ON
dammmmmmmmmmn

Why are a bunch of Chinks growing POT in OK

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Two great bullshit oldies being bantered about….George Soros, who has been attacked since he helped fund “Media Matters” to counteract the mountains of bullshit churned out by Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Brit Hume and the rest of Murdoch’s media empire…

Compared to foreigner Murdoch and slime ball Roger Ailes, Soros is a piker as it relates to partisan political hackery. Then of course, the old Hunter Lap top and the “Big Guy” crapola. Good luck with that shit fellas.

The sad thing is that is the whole political strategy of today’s thoroughly Nazified GOP these days. These guys and their bullshit “issues” are a big fvcking joke and you know it Rick….Come on…

My prediction is THIS:

Soros, who has been vilified by the right wing blow hole for 20 years has done nothing illegal or immoral and will not be prosecuted. Reason is there is no evidence of illegal activity, just a bunch of ass holes running their mouths on TV and the internet.

The Hunter Lap Top idiot show coming soon will net no indictments, no convictions and will once again expose the rabid jackals in the GOP congress as the foaming at the mouth imbeciles they truly are. Give it about six months and let’s see if I am right.
Yep. But the post I referenced equated two Americans donating to an American running for office…to a a foreign person doing so. Right? Is this now ALSO subject to the prism of “Democrat vs. Republican?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

My prediction is THIS:

Soros hates America
He may never be prosecuted
But he will DIE sooner or later

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Damn, Dawg. I wasn't talking about pot farms. I was talking about land.

You may need to lay off a little or hit the bed because you don't seem to understand the difference.
Eh, without Land where do they grow that much POT

Yeah, it is time for bed and it's damn raining again..........just can't catch no SUN these days................later

write on

Senator
Eh, without Land where do they grow that much POT

Yeah, it is time for bed and it's damn raining again..........just can't catch no SUN these days................later
Just pointing out that China has other uses for the land that's more profitable than growing pot on it.

Later

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's all a means to an end. Think the way we want you to think, say what we want you to say or maybe...... your region doesn't get the gas it needs......

It's as Fascist as it gets.
and since Soros owns other forms of fuel makes him $$$$$$$$$$$$

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Looks like lefty is now resorting to “foreign money donated = American money donated.

Give him long enough, lefty hangs himself. Go figure.
So the $3 million per year Trump got from the Istanbul Trump towers was American money?

Soros cannot donate to US political campaigns. Neither could Parnas or Furman.

and since Soros owns other forms of fuel makes him $$$$$$$$$$$$
The entire "Climate Crisis" is nothing more than a fascist power grab.

Democrats loved the pandemic becuase it allowed them to tell people exactly how they should live (entire wing of the GOP who agrees with them), they just can't help themselves. Whatever it takes to get and maintain power.