• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG..why hasn't Biden Shut interstate travel!! Shriek. Panic. Gnashing of teeth..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because I wasn’t doing the same under Trump either. Pointing out a complete lack of effort as in “Warp Speed” where there was no infrastructure in place when the vaccine came out is not insisting on “instantaneous resolution.” It’s insisting on minimal effort. I agree that Biden should have maintained tighter travel restrictions but at least he has a plan that involves concrete measures which should improve the situation … meanwhile Trump was actively sabotaging efforts to save lives based on the calculation that a High death toll in the urban centers would be politically advantageous to him.
Plan.........if your house is on fire on Thursday do you wait until Monday to call 9/11?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because I wasn’t doing the same under Trump either. Pointing out a complete lack of effort as in “Warp Speed” where there was no infrastructure in place when the vaccine came out is not insisting on “instantaneous resolution.” It’s insisting on minimal effort. I agree that Biden should have maintained tighter travel restrictions but at least he has a plan that involves concrete measures which should improve the situation … meanwhile Trump was actively sabotaging efforts to save lives based on the calculation that a High death toll in the urban centers would be politically advantageous to him.
Already disproved your statement. Infrastructure was

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Perhaps because Biden actually has a plan?

;-)
Really?

Bwahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

That was a long walk down a windy beach to a closed cafe.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really?

Bwahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

That was a long walk down a windy beach to a closed cafe.
Tad late plan
Just as getting to lighting of Christmas tree lighting and asking crowd to clap again when Joe & Jill finally get there

duh

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. I'm applying the behaviors of your cohort then...to the situation now. Naturally you would need to interject the lie that the only thing he did was say it will go away like a miracle...

Whereas the reality was things like ramping up manufacturing, supply production, operation warp speed, ventilator production and so forth

But anyway like I said at the beginning, we're in the land of the crazed so anything.... Like pretending nothing was happening

Which brings us back to the beginning.. applying your principles... Everyone can readily see that nothing is happening in so far as closing our borders are concerned. And now omicron is introduced to America and spreading..

Shreak.... gnashing of teeth... Biden has doomed us all.
This plan is to doom us all... Why didn't he stop omicron at the borders

These are the rules of the crazed.
I just can’t wrap my head around how anybody could compare Trump’s destructive non-response to Covid to the plans implemented by Biden.

Sorry. I just can’t.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I just can’t wrap my head around how anybody could compare Trump’s destructive non-response to Covid to the plans implemented by Biden.

Sorry. I just can’t.
well, first you would have to convince yourself nothing happened under trump. then, will away the fact that vaccines exist in the timeframe that they do, and further pretend that all the apparatus to support their administration materialized out of thin air...

poof.. jackpot.

i'll stick to the real world..

and back to the topic.... whydid biden leave the international terminals open. egads...omicron is here and spreading.. shriek.

these are the rules of the crazed....

Bugsy McGurk

President
well, first you would have to convince yourself nothing happened under trump. then, will away the fact that vaccines exist in the timeframe that they do, and further pretend that all the apparatus to support their administration materialized out of thin air...

poof.. jackpot.

i'll stick to the real world..

and back to the topic.... whydid biden leave the international terminals open. egads...omicron is here and spreading.. shriek.

these are the rules of the crazed....
I didn’t say nothing happened under Trump. A lot happened. He did everything he could to foster the spread of Covid. Like calling it a hoax, saying it would all “just go away,” ridiculing mask usage, calling for the “liberation” of the states that implemented mitigation practices, running countless superspreaders, etc. And he had nothing to do with the creation of the vaccines.

The polar opposite of everything Biden has done.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because your assertions are gospel truth … you “disproved” what we all witnessed.
Um no...there's ..you know the infrastructure that is today producing the vaccine,..the syringes..the diluent..etc..

You can feel free to pretend...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn’t say nothing happened under Trump. A lot happened. He did everything he could to foster the spread of Covid. Like calling it a hoax, saying it would all “just go away,” ridiculing mask usage, calling for the “liberation” of the states that implemented mitigation practices, running countless superspreaders, etc. And he had nothing to do with the creation of the vaccines.

The polar opposite of everything Biden has done.
Nice.. like Biden going maskless, being wishy washy on where and when to mask, allowing mass gatherings, being a contrarian when it comes to his on gatherings, etc.. lol.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nice.. like Biden going maskless, being wishy washy on where and when to mask, allowing mass gatherings, being a contrarian when it comes to his on gatherings, etc.. lol.
Pretending that there is any comparison between their approaches is wearisome. Let’s get tangible…

What should Biden do about Covid that he isn’t doing?

God of War

Governor
Covid is going away soon if all keeps going well. Too late so more like could have should have for your geriatric pal.

He shouldn't vaccinate kids.

He should have fired Fauci.

He should have had Tedros kicked out of the WHO.

He should have required vaccination of illegals let into the country. But he didn't want to deal with vaccine injuries at the border.

He should have closed travel for the winter months when Southern hemisphere travel brings disease to the Northern hemisphere.

He should have expedited Ivermectin trials ages ago.

He should have gotten the logistics issue fixed 6 months ago.

He should have not raised the cost of energy.

He should have increased the production of N95 masks for all.

EatTheRich

President
Pretending that there is any comparison between their approaches is wearisome. Let’s get tangible…

I agree with @Dawg. From where I’m sitting he should be banning flights sooner, and not just from 8 African countries but from for example the UK as well.