• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG..why hasn't Biden Shut interstate travel!! Shriek. Panic. Gnashing of teeth..

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I explained the difference above when referring to it - the reduction of time to within 24 hours.

I know you’re slow on the uptake by I don’t know how you managed to get confused.

Pay closer attention before running around with that “Liar!” idiocy. Try not to act like a little girl.
That’s not “more rigorous testing”. That is precisely the SAME testing done 2 days sooner…which is the timeline that was already required for the unvaxxed anyway.

Regardless, though, the “rigor” of the actual testing itself has been subject to no change whatsoever. Q-tip to the nostril or whatever.

Just stop lying all the time. Sprinkle in some honesty just for kicks - give it a shot some time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As I said above, lots of things happened during the Trump administration - first denial and then taking all possible actions to spread the virus.

The polar opposite of the Biden approach.
I like failing to stop at the border. Yes I was present for all the shrieking and craziness

Now Biden follows the same path, as omicron makes its way

Bugsy McGurk

President
That’s not “more rigorous testing”. That is precisely the SAME testing done 2 days sooner…which is the timeline that was already required for the unvaxxed anyway.

Regardless, though, the “rigor” of the actual testing itself has been subject to no change whatsoever. Q-tip to the nostril or whatever.

Just stop lying all the time. Sprinkle in some honesty just for kicks - give it a shot some time.
Crikey. An actual little girl would have stopped with that nonsense by now.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I like failing to stop at the border. Yes I was present for all the shrieking and craziness

Now Biden follows the same path, as omicron makes its way
You seem bound and determined to insist that two diametrically opposite approaches were the same. So be it.

Dunno what you mean by “failing to stop at the border.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You seem bound and determined to insist that two diametrically opposite approaches were the same. So be it.

Dunno what you mean by “failing to stop at the border.”
No I merely distinguishing the behaviors of the crazed. Pretty spot-on in my estimation

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
His plan calls instead for more rigorous testing of those taking planes to get here. That’s more realistic than banning all flights from everywhere. That would be a global lockdown. Wingers hate lockdowns unless Biden rejects a lockdown, in which case they call for it.
And yet allow a hundred thousand migrants waltz across the southern border every month unchecked, untested and unimpeded...

Spamature

President
Second case

Biden spreading omicron Omigawd he's gonna kill us all.. he has no plan. Wilfully spreading....yeargh..

That's how the crazed handled such news under Trump... Why so silent now?!?!

These are the rules of the crazed.

(How'd I do??)
You didn't explain how he's supposed to shut down interstate travel.

Trump openly opposed shutting down any activity to stop the spread of the virus beyond his actions on China and the EU. After that he attempted to force state governors to reopen earlier than their own health experts advised. He knowingly lied to the public about the dangers of the virus and mocked mitigation efforts.

Bottom lie is that Trump committed a crime against humanity.

It's a lie to say that Biden is doing the same.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As I said above, lots of things happened during the Trump administration - first denial and then taking all possible actions to spread the virus.

The polar opposite of the Biden approach.
So why have more died in 2021 than 2020

Bugsy McGurk

President
You didn't explain how he's supposed to shut down interstate travel.

Trump openly opposed shutting down any activity to stop the spread of the virus beyond his actions on China and the EU. After that he attempted to force state governors to reopen earlier than their own health experts advised. He knowingly lied to the public about the dangers of the virus and mocked mitigation efforts.

Bottom lie is that Trump committed a Crime against humanity.

It's a lie to say that Biden is doing the same.
Trump even encouraged his cultists to “liberate” states that adopted Covid mitigation measures.

Just like Biden, no?

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because Trump left behind a raging, geometrically expanding pandemic and winger covidiots refuse to be vaccinated and wear masks, with the GOP doing everything they can to sabotage responsible Covid containment measures.

Now you know. Tell your friends.
5 least vaccinated states have the less cases and 5 highest vaccinated have the MOST cases

Go figure

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because Trump left behind a raging, geometrically expanding pandemic and winger covidiots refuse to be vaccinated and wear masks, with the GOP doing everything they can to sabotage responsible Covid containment measures.

Now you know. Tell your friends.
leftist favorite lies