• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG..why hasn't Biden Shut interstate travel!! Shriek. Panic. Gnashing of teeth..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
FYI, your lies don’t improve with repetition.

Readers now see who the Liar is..........

EatTheRich

President
No. I'm applying the behaviors of your cohort then...to the situation now. Naturally you would need to interject the lie that the only thing he did was say it will go away like a miracle...

Whereas the reality was things like ramping up manufacturing, supply production, operation warp speed, ventilator production and so forth

But anyway like I said at the beginning, we're in the land of the crazed so anything.... Like pretending nothing was happening

Which brings us back to the beginning.. applying your principles... Everyone can readily see that nothing is happening in so far as closing our borders are concerned. And now omicron is introduced to America and spreading..

Shreak.... gnashing of teeth... Biden has doomed us all.
This plan is to doom us all... Why didn't he stop omicron at the borders

These are the rules of the crazed.
Ramping up production occurred largely in the face of Trump’s active sabotage of those efforts. “Operation Warp Speed” was a phrase, not a plan. In other words the plan was to say the words “Warp Speed” until the virus went away.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ramping up production occurred largely in the face of Trump’s active sabotage of those efforts. “Operation Warp Speed” was a phrase, not a plan. In other words the plan was to say the words “Warp Speed” until the virus went away.
That's completely bullshit. Move along

EatTheRich

President
Tangent already? Your comment was regarding warp speed.

Which people on Earth know delivered a vaccine to the production lines faster than any other in history

Thank you for your tangent though
The ostensible aim of Warp Speed wasn’t to speed vaccine delivery. It was to speed distribution once a vaccine became available. From which standpoint it was a colossal failure.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The ostensible aim of Warp Speed wasn’t to speed vaccine delivery. It was to speed distribution once a vaccine became available. From which standpoint it was a colossal failure.
Great effort but no. Yes sensible aim of warp speed was to prepare the apparatus to manufacture vaccines which would then be delivered.
I was only a colossal failure to people who live in a world that requires the level of effort present in the mind of a child, and that they're thinking leads them to believe that at the snap of a finger vaccines appear all around the world.

EatTheRich

President
Great effort but no. Yes sensible aim of warp speed was to prepare the apparatus to manufacture vaccines which would then be delivered.
I was only a colossal failure to people who live in a world that requires the level of effort present in the mind of a child, and that they're thinking leads them to believe that at the snap of a finger vaccines appear all around the world.
Having to start putting the infrastructure in place after the vaccine became available suggests “warp speed” was little more than an empty phrase.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Counting on people not to remember 12 months ago? Audacious.
No I absolutely count on people to remember 12 months ago. Just in the real world normal people don't pretend that the vaccine was supposed to be available at the snap of a finger.
Lot of people are experiencing the real world now, Biden included. Notice how it hasn't disappeared yet and people continue to die...

Know why? Cuz it's a global pandemic. Which is what it was then. And why aren't you bleating at this administration with your expectations of instantaneous resolution?

EatTheRich

President
No I absolutely count on people to remember 12 months ago. Just in the real world normal people don't pretend that the vaccine was supposed to be available at the snap of a finger.
Lot of people are experiencing the real world now, Biden included. Notice how it hasn't disappeared yet and people continue to die...

Know why? Cuz it's a global pandemic. Which is what it was then. And why aren't you bleating at this administration with your expectations of instantaneous resolution?
Because I wasn’t doing the same under Trump either. Pointing out a complete lack of effort as in “Warp Speed” where there was no infrastructure in place when the vaccine came out is not insisting on “instantaneous resolution.” It’s insisting on minimal effort. I agree that Biden should have maintained tighter travel restrictions but at least he has a plan that involves concrete measures which should improve the situation … meanwhile Trump was actively sabotaging efforts to save lives based on the calculation that a high death toll in the urban centers would be politically advantageous to him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Having to start putting the infrastructure in place after the vaccine became available suggests “warp speed” was little more than an empty phrase.
So what has Biden warped that he promised, more people have died in 2021 than in 2020

Alfa and Omega is next

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Second case

Biden spreading omicron Omigawd he's gonna kill us all.. he has no plan. Wilfully spreading....yeargh..

That's how the crazed handled such news under Trump... Why so silent now?!?!

These are the rules of the crazed.

(How'd I do??)
100 percent on target.