• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

On the heels of his criminal indictment, former President Trump's supporters protest in Orange County- just a fat handful of losers

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So from what I can see, there must be a minimum weight of 250 lbs to be a old white angry male protester. First thing law enforcement sees is the donut rule, toss out a dozen donuts and put them in a blood sugar coma. Wow, what a meager, impotent response as the King called for help - but they did send 5 million in for the mutli- billionaire - because he is broke ya know! I missed the Hot Pocket vendor ?

On the heels of his criminal indictment, former President Trump's supporters protest in Orange County (msn.com)

"Blatant political persecution," Trump supporters react outside Mar-a-Lago - CBS Miami (cbsnews.com)

What a crowd in SC - Bad back and a 300 LB'er - 3 people - hahahahahahahahaha

SC Trump supporters protest NYC indictment on Myrtle Beach roadside | Myrtle Beach News | postandcourier.com

beat up some skateboarders ! hahahahahahahaha - is that it - is this the civil war !!!!!
Trump supporters rally in defense of indicted former president in Huntington Beach - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

So from what I can see, there must be a minimum weight of 250 lbs to be a old white angry male protester. First thing law enforcement sees is the donut rule, toss out a dozen donuts and put them in a blood sugar coma. Wow, what a meager, impotent response as the King called for help - but they did send 5 million in for the mutli- billionaire - because he is broke ya know! I missed the Hot Pocket vendor ?

On the heels of his criminal indictment, former President Trump's supporters protest in Orange County (msn.com)

"Blatant political persecution," Trump supporters react outside Mar-a-Lago - CBS Miami (cbsnews.com)

What a crowd in SC - Bad back and a 300 LB'er - 3 people - hahahahahahahahaha

SC Trump supporters protest NYC indictment on Myrtle Beach roadside | Myrtle Beach News | postandcourier.com

beat up some skateboarders ! hahahahahahahaha - is that it - is this the civil war !!!!!
Trump supporters rally in defense of indicted former president in Huntington Beach - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
Nick Taurus is a Loud Mouth wanna be tough guy.Avowed White Nationalist.Nice to see he got his ass Kicked