• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

On this day in history, March 20, 1854, Republican Party founded to oppose expansion of slavery

So a third party immediately captured the White House in less than a decade? Today's 3rd parties are struggling to find traction. Communism, whales, and legal narcotics don't have the same emotional allure as ending slavery, apparently.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I love the " Us vs the world" mentality that has been drilled into the heads of the cult members. They always are being persecuted unjustly, always have a bogeyman at the front door, always need more "guns/ammo" to protect themselves from nothing really. Always living in fear and regret - I am your retribution !

Hey so I ask - why are you supporting a KNOWN criminal/ organization for President again?

I love the " Us vs the world" mentality that has been drilled into the heads of the cult members. They always are being persecuted unjustly, always have a bogeyman at the front door, always need more "guns/ammo" to protect themselves from nothing really. Always living in fear and regret - I am your retribution !

Hey so I ask - why are you supporting a KNOWN criminal/ organization for President again?
Who told you I will vote for Biden?

write on

Senator

I love/hate reminiscing.

write on

Senator
Buy that NEW Dodge truck yet__________
I'm going to wait. My 3 y/o Ram only has 25k miles on it. That low mileage will be in my favor when I decide to trade it in. The local dealers are wanting it!

I wanted the Dodge TRX, but it didn't fit my long term plans. I'm not as young as I used to be, Dawg..

Being that I'm a full blown Dodge Hemi fan(from the mid '80's when racing with a aluminum 440), I need to be practical in what I buy. Especially when I want to pull the house that I live in while crossing the roads of America during my retirement.

If you remember when I posted about the TRX I wanted, the dealership also had a 2019 diesel with low mileage that raised my eyebrow.

;)

Last edited: