• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One I took at Easter

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The higher the resolution the better they are.. Resizing them changes their appearance...IMO.

lilly

Council Member
All showed up fine,Lily with just one click. I loved them all,and Addy comes with really great flowers,too.
Thank you MaryAnne, I couldn't get the right light for the dandelion today.

Yes Addy has a real talent and I know she is a better gardener than I will ever be.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yes Addy has a real talent and I know she is a better gardener than I will ever be.
Looks like you have a green thumb yourself..Lil.. I wouldn't say I am any better at all.
MaryAnne didn't say it either.. she truly liked your picture,, she doesn't say anything she doesn't mean! :D
She also has a green thumb .. Her gardening tips are tops.. :cool:

lilly

Council Member
Looks like you have a green thumb yourself..Lil.. I wouldn't say I am any better at all.
MaryAnne didn't say it either.. she truly liked your picture,, she doesn't say anything she doesn't mean! :D
She also has a green thumb .. Her gardening tips are tops.. :cool:
I didn't know that MaryAnne was interested in gardening, see what one finds out if they get out of debate for a minute or two. (big smile)

I'm afraid her tips are a bit late for me since I don't have the room I used to have but try to work in some outside flowers that I love. Of course inside works pretty well for me since I have so much light.

Both of you have a great day.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
:D MaryAnne is one of the coolest persons on the forums.. shares her wisdom w/all of us.. <3 --w/a heart as big as Texas!

Hope you have a wonderful day too, Lil! Time for me to finish my coffee and get some work done..:)

lilly

Council Member
Yes she is and from the first day I started, I could see she had a wealth of knowledge.

Now to you Addy, just look at your new pretty avatar. Love it!!