• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One more sex perv outed...this time the governor of NY

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Look for the #MeToo movement to be absolutely silent.. as they were with Biden.

Yet, when some broad, who couldn't remember where and when (and arguably even if) she was assaulted by someone who POSSIBLY could have been Brett Kavanaugh.. well, book the MF'er.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Yet, when some broad, who couldn't remember where and when (and arguably even if) she was assaulted by someone who POSSIBLY could have been Brett Kavanaugh.. well, book the MF'er.
Leave it to Cuomo to save the day, illustrating once again that it's not only Trump...

Lucky for us it was all verified by democrats as well... Now the me too shriekers sit quiet... Giving this one a pass, cuz you know, politics..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and she only had One Beer

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Are you people not watching the lamestream media - it seems all the dems - from local , state all the way to the president are asking for his resignation............oh wait that doesn't fit your narrative does it............sorry - carry on with the hypocrisy.

Real funny how so many dems ask for the resignation, do the investigation, announce the findings and condemn his actions while the greatest loser was cheered and defended by the cult base and the investigation was a witch hunt- hypocrisy at it's finest !

Zam-Zam

Senator
Leave it to Cuomo to save the day, illustrating once again that it's not only Trump...

Lucky for us it was all verified by democrats as well... Now the me too shriekers sit quiet... Giving this one a pass, cuz you know, politics..

Looks like the President has suggested his "gold standard" resign:

Biden calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation finds he sexually harassed women

Biden calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation finds he sexually harassed women (nbcnews.com)

Your move, Andrew...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Oh well, now even Biden has called for Cuomo to Resign and now they're calling for little brother to Resign from CNN for helping big brother to try and cover it up.

Maybe Bush and Cortez will scream at Cuomo from capital steps.

Bugsy McGurk

President

What do you think of the 7,500 FBI tips about Kavanaugh that the Trump White House squashed?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Biden calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation finds he sexually harassed women

Biden calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation finds he sexually harassed women (nbcnews.com)

Your move, Andrew...
So was this investigation a partisan " witch hunt" just asking for a friend........

Bugsy McGurk

President
Are you people not watching the lamestream media - it seems all the dems - from local , state all the way to the president are asking for his resignation............oh wait that doesn't fit your narrative does it............sorry - carry on with the hypocrisy.

Real funny how so many dems ask for the resignation, do the investigation, announce the findings and condemn his actions while the greatest loser was cheered and defended by the cult base and the investigation was a witch hunt- hypocrisy at it's finest !
They are so flummoxed. They’re so used to having their GOP cult ignore sexual assault allegations against their cult leaders that they pretend that Dems do the same.

So strange.

Trump: LOL!

;-)

Zam-Zam

Senator
So was this investigation a partisan " witch hunt" just asking for a friend........

Eye of the beholder I suppose. Governor Cuomo might think it's a witch hunt, or, at least, politically motivated. He's made a few enemies in New York, and many of them are in his own party.

You have a friend? How nice for you!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
They are so flummoxed. They’re so used to having their GOP cult ignore sexual assault allegations against their cult leader that they pretend that Dems do the same.

So strange.
Yes, it is strange how they immediately think left wingers will act like the idiots on the right, so very strange. I mean they were wringing their hands, dropping crocodile tears before anything was posted, then when calls for prison time came from the left they ran away.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, it is strange how they immediately think left wingers will act like the idiots on the right, so very strange. I mean they were wringing their hands, dropping crocodile tears before anything was posted, then when calls for prison time came from the left they ran away.
The Dem president calls on Cuomo to resign and GOP cultists claim that the Dems are ignoring it.

;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Eye of the beholder I suppose. Governor Cuomo might think it's a witch hunt, or, at least, politically motivated. He's made a few enemies in New York, and many of them are in his own party.

You have a friend? How nice for you!
No WITCH HUNT in my eyes, all the corruption should be eradicated - no matter the party. If you don't make an example of him then you may have a presidential candidate tell the public how he grabs women by the puzzy and they.......... oh wait that did happen and was praised by one party wasn't it.............where were all the crocodile tears then calling for him to step down.................funny isn't it - the double standard on display

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Well, maybe the dems will Impeach Cuomo a couple times you know for good measure. Cuomo got away with killing 1000's of old folks in nursing homes and putting their bodies in hot U-Haul trucks, so we'll just have to wait and see if the dem/libs are just blowing smoke.

At least you didn't call all non-leftist PJ members "RACIST" as in write-on's thread and a call out for "DAWG" and yes crime has gotten so bad under Biden legal blacks and women are buying guns for protection.

Post a LINK of your claim "cheered and defended" the guy that owns your mind_________________go

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Your move, Andrew...

I can just hear it now:

Andrew--you did the same Joe and even with little kids
Joe--C'mon Man

Zam-Zam

Senator
No WITCH HUNT in my eyes, all the corruption should be eradicated - no matter the party. If you don't make an example of him then you may have a presidential candidate tell the public how he grabs women by the puzzy and they.......... oh wait that did happen and was praised by one party wasn't it.............where were all the crocodile tears then calling for him to step down.................funny isn't it - the double standard on display

Double-standard in politics? I'm shocked - Shocked I tell you!

1628081628378.png

Do you think that, maybe, Ted Kennedy got away with anything?

Or Bill Clinton?

Asking for myself.