• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One more sex perv outed...this time the governor of NY

EatTheRich

President
which woman(en) did he grab... by name?
Don’t know, we just know he admitted to doing it. According to Ivana Trump (under oath), he raped her … but so far that particular allegation, like the particular allegation of any of the many other women who’ve accused him, is unsubstantiated … all we know is that, by his own admission, he did it to many women over the course of years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t know, we just know he admitted to doing it. According to Ivana Trump (under oath), he raped her … but so far that particular allegation, like the particular allegation of any of the many other women who’ve accused him, is unsubstantiated … all we know is that, by his own admission, he did it to many women over the course of years.
i think some significant part of that is guy talk..but as you say..unsubstantiated

in any regard...the shrieking over unsubstantiated has been loud and sustained... whereas.now we have Substantiated....and there is relative silence.. that is my point. selective...

EatTheRich

President
i think some significant part of that is guy talk..but as you say..unsubstantiated

in any regard...the shrieking over unsubstantiated has been loud and sustained... whereas.now we have Substantiated....and there is relative silence.. that is my point. selective...
Again. Most of the “shrieking” was about the lack of accountability. Which does not apply here, where everyone agrees he should be held accountable. In fact, if Democrats and the media had shielded Cuomo from accountability the way Republicans and the media shielded Trump, the accusations might never have been substantiated.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again. Most of the “shrieking” was about the lack of accountability. Which does not apply here, where everyone agrees he should be held accountable. In fact, if Democrats and the media had shielded Cuomo from accountability the way Republicans and the media shielded Trump, the accusations might never have been substantiated.
baloney... the absence f incessant shrieking is their shielding... if this were a republican...the media would be absolutely apoplectic.

EatTheRich

President
baloney... the absence f incessant shrieking is their shielding... if this were a republican...the media would be absolutely apoplectic.
What makes you think so? Are you sure it’s not just you characterizing them writing the same sorts of stories about Moore then that they write about Cuomo now as “incessant shrieking” when a Republican was the subject of the story? Do you have some evidence that the volume of stories was disproportionate or that the earlier stories somehow were different in tone?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What makes you think so? Are you sure it’s not just you characterizing them writing the same sorts of stories about Moore then that they write about Cuomo now as “incessant shrieking” when a Republican was the subject of the story? Do you have some evidence that the volume of stories was disproportionate or that the earlier stories somehow were different in tone?
no more or less evidence than claims of forced labor, and all the other whims you post of.. ;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
PARTISAN POLITICAL UTILITY, dude…it’s what’s for dinner. None…N-O-N-E of the lefties in this forum actually have concern for ANY of the issues OR constituent “victim” groups that form their squishy voter base. They care exclusively about the advancing of collectivist marxism.

That’s why their posts all ‘dummy up’ in every case of Democrat malfeasance…and every case where two members of their constituent groups get sideways. If it doesn’t advance the fundamentalist commie narrative…if it displays even the TINIEST crack in the pinko facade… it is avoided.
So me saying he deserved to be put in prison - get 8-20 years puts me in what category ?

You people are amazing ! Did I offend anyone with that statement ? sorry if I did............

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Where were you 6 months ago?

Tell us again now what Trump did as a (D).
So you can condemn the Greatest Losers actions when he was Dem but since he runs the right wing now he didn't do anything wrong since declaring the change- correct ? So hilarious how Dem Greatest Loser = bad but Right wing cultist Greatest Loser = Good - ummmm same morbidly obese, bankrupt, orange guy right?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So all the lead in stories on the lame stream media for the past week aren't happening. Them giving him 5 days to prove his actions didn't happen is a fake news story? So at what level would you be happy with the " overcoming of the silence " Please explain what else you would like to see ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So all the lead in stories on the lame stream media for the past week aren't happening. Them giving him 5 days to prove his actions didn't happen is a fake news story? So at what level would you be happy with the " overcoming of the silence " Please explain what else you would like to see ?
Who said that?

Generally focused on the shrieking moralizers here. But the media is in no way reacting as they do with gopers.and I didn't say nothing was happening

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We'll never know the full extent of Biden's sex assaults & batteries, but there's enough of them on video and still photos, to put him away for the rest of his life.
And who has come forward to press charges? Who says they were molested? Kissing the top of someone's head isn't a crime.

Care to see the evidence that Trump got a lap dance from his teen aged daughter? Hey, has Trump delivered the DNA sample in that rape related trial yet?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Good points... ETR
I agree.
231586104_5393100344116309_7399407240415283571_n.jpg

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So me saying he deserved to be put in prison - get 8-20 years puts me in what category ?

You people are amazing ! Did I offend anyone with that statement ? sorry if I did............
I tend to avoid your non-sequitur, lunatic ravings. My apologies if - for once - you posted something decent, accurate, and indicative of acuity and stability.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to avoid your non-sequitur, lunatic ravings. My apologies if - for once - you posted something decent, accurate, and indicative of acuity and stability.
One. As compared to the endless droning of boy trump... So much for the hacks