• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One more sex perv outed...this time the governor of NY

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, it is strange how they immediately think left wingers will act like the idiots on the right, so very strange. I mean they were wringing their hands, dropping crocodile tears before anything was posted, then when calls for prison time came from the left they ran away.
Appears no one has ran away according to all the replies.......
Post the leftist that called for prison time in PJ____________go

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh well, now even Biden has called for Cuomo to Resign and now they're calling for little brother to Resign from CNN for helping big brother to try and cover it up.

Maybe Bush and Cortez will scream at Cuomo from capital steps.

Guess his bro won't be shrieking about impropriety towards women anymore... Now it's like....silence ..

Zam-Zam

Senator
Guess his bro won't be shrieking about impropriety towards women anymore... Now it's like....silence ..

It appears CNN has decided Chris Cuomo's program will be limited to discussing Covid:

The CNN angle

Can Chris Cuomo continue to helm his 9pm show while being connected to one of the biggest stories in politics? CNN management said yes on Tuesday by keeping him on the air. Chris started to call his show a "Covid command center" last week and he kept up the theme on Tuesday, leading with the Covid case surge among the unvaccinated and interviewing Jerome Adams about it.

Andrew Cuomo: Report places a new spotlight on the Cuomo brothers' unique relationship - CNN

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It appears CNN has decided Chris Cuomo's program will be limited to discussing Covid:

The CNN angle

Can Chris Cuomo continue to helm his 9pm show while being connected to one of the biggest stories in politics? CNN management said yes on Tuesday by keeping him on the air. Chris started to call his show a "Covid command center" last week and he kept up the theme on Tuesday, leading with the Covid case surge among the unvaccinated and interviewing Jerome Adams about it.

Andrew Cuomo: Report places a new spotlight on the Cuomo brothers' unique relationship - CNN

He's sort of the Billy Bush of this one...funny then. but now not so funny

Still no selective moralizers joining the thread to opine ...odd

Zam-Zam

Senator
He's sort of the Billy Bush of this one...funny then. but now not so funny

Still no selective moralizers joining the thread to opine ...odd

I didn't expect much of a response - It's a tough question.

I think it reveals something about us as a society...An uncomfortable truth, perhaps. We are far more invested in protecting certain politically sympathetic groups than we are with protecting the defenseless - In this instance, senior citizens of limited means.

I do not think that speaks well of us as a people.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Appears no one has ran away according to all the replies.......
Post the leftist that called for prison time in PJ____________go
I posted 8-20 years - wow reading comprehension is not a strong suit is it...........

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't expect much of a response - It's a tough question.

I think it reveals something about us as a society...An uncomfortable truth, perhaps. We are far more invested in protecting certain politically sympathetic groups than we are with protecting the defenseless - In this instance, senior citizens of limited means.

I do not think that speaks well of us as a people.
Where'd senior citizens come from...in this case it's offense towards women... Though his lies on nursing home deaths is evil.

reason10

Governor
Is it just my imagination or are all these sick overcoats who commit sex crimes come with a D after their names?

reason10

Governor
No, it's all over .. I think the sick stuff comes from those who won't call it out except for the one-sided
I'm just wondering. Outside of an Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore being accused of inappropriate actions with girls between the ages of 16 and 22, (and let's be clear that President Trump was against him running in the first place) who else in the GOP has been accused?

If there are any, maybe it's because Conservatives do not pander to sex offenders based on party affiliation. We're pretty consistent on that.

reason10

Governor

The CNN angle

And they wonder why CNN's ratings are in the toilet.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just wondering. Outside of an Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore being accused of inappropriate actions with girls between the ages of 16 and 22, (and let's be clear that President Trump was against him running in the first place) who else in the GOP has been accused?

If there are any, maybe it's because Conservatives do not pander to sex offenders based on party affiliation. We're pretty consistent on that.
Well, trump, kavanaugh, and I think gaetz...but .given the incessant repetition of said accusations in the name of women, me too, etc ... It is very surprising just how silent the moralizers here are.... particularly in light of the credible, verified findings..

You think they'd be all over it, posting just as incessantly, in the name of protecting women, but apparently not, this time it's okay because you know, politics

reason10

Governor
Well, trump, kavanaugh, and I think gaetz...but .given the incessant repetition of said accusations in the name of women, me too, etc ... It is very surprising just how silent the moralizers here are.... particularly in light of the credible, verified findings..

You think they'd be all over it, posting just as incessantly, in the name of protecting women, but apparently not, this time it's okay because you know, politics
Excuse me? What sex crime did President Trump or even private citizen Trump commit? Of course, idiots on the left came after him with every kind of lie imaginable. Did you notice that the accusations ONLY came about AFTER he took the oath of office?

Kavanaugh's witch hunt was right out of the Democrat Clarence Thomas Lynching playbook. You're telling me THESE idiots
1628099747562.png
have any credibility whatsoever? They attacked a judicial appointee about something that allegedly happened in HIGH SCHOOL, and the accuser perjured herself on the stand. That somehow rises to the level of Cuomo's actual crimes?

Do you REALLY want to give that goose stepping Me Too movement any credibility at all after they did this?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/metoo-movement-founder-on-biden-sex-assault-allegations-he-can-be-accountable-and-electable

‘MeToo’ Movement Founder On Biden Sex Assault Allegations: He Can Be ‘Accountable And Electable’

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Excuse me? What sex crime did President Trump or even private citizen Trump commit? Of course, idiots on the left came after him with every kind of lie imaginable. Did you notice that the accusations ONLY came about AFTER he took the oath of office?

Kavanaugh's witch hunt was right out of the Democrat Clarence Thomas Lynching playbook. You're telling me THESE idiots
View attachment 64586
have any credibility whatsoever? They attacked a judicial appointee about something that allegedly happened in HIGH SCHOOL, and the accuser perjured herself on the stand. That somehow rises to the level of Cuomo's actual crimes?

Do you REALLY want to give that goose stepping Me Too movement any credibility at all after they did this?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/metoo-movement-founder-on-biden-sex-assault-allegations-he-can-be-accountable-and-electable

‘MeToo’ Movement Founder On Biden Sex Assault Allegations: He Can Be ‘Accountable And Electable’
Crime? I'm not aware of any. Trump has been accused many times over the years. No?

Kavanaugh was attacked, I don't believe he did anything. It was a smear

Like I Said, selective moralizers at play...your referenced illustrated it perfectly

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey not everybody sucks the govt tit all day and posts on message boards - VERY FEW of us have to keep the ponzi scheme afloat - right !
Yet here you are mid day posting on a fray that you call a "message board":)................

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look for the #MeToo movement to be absolutely silent.. as they were with Biden.

Yet, when some broad, who couldn't remember where and when (and arguably even if) she was assaulted by someone who POSSIBLY could have been Brett Kavanaugh.. well, book the MF'er.
There has been one woman accusing Biden and her story fell apart very quickly when she couldn't remember where or when it happened and the people she claimed to have gone to afterwards to log a complaint have said no, that never was reported...and since she has copies of all her HR paperwork, except for her copy of that complaint...

She destroyed her own credibility.