• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Only 60 Days in the Fed Pen for the most horrible insurrectionist the world has ever seen

God of War

Governor
Did she break the law?
Apparently you didn't watch the video to see her side of the story so buck off with your Globalist-communist Inquisition.

Thanks, you got me calling you out perfectly descriptively for what you on the left are. The Sixer are the victims of the Democrat Inquisition using their Kangaroo court because these impudent Sixers dared to challenge your globalist-communist third world hell trajectory.

middleview and now GrandInquistor. Don't be surprised if this apt description gets into wider circles. It's kind of catchy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently you didn't watch the video to see her side of the story so buck off with your Globalist-communist Inquisition.

Thanks, you got me calling you out perfectly descriptively for what you on the left are. The Sixer are the victims of the Democrat Inquisition using their Kangaroo court because these impudent Sixers dared to challenge your globalist-communist third world hell trajectory.

middleview and now GrandInquistor. Don't be surprised if this apt description gets into wider circles. It's kind of catchy.
I wasn't interested in her excuse for illegally entering the capitol.
Did you know she pled guilty?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No! The topic was hypocrisy. ha ha ha ha
always trying to make the topic yourself, eh? Yes you are a hypocrite. You continue to defend the people who rioted as if it was just people trying to voice an opinion...but by attacking 140 policemen to the degree that they needed medical care...and by forcing a suspension of the constitutional process of validating the electors and declaring BIden the winner.

God of War

Governor
always trying to make the topic yourself, eh? Yes you are a hypocrite. You continue to defend the people who rioted as if it was just people trying to voice an opinion...but by attacking 140 policemen to the degree that they needed medical care...and by forcing a suspension of the constitutional process of validating the electors and declaring BIden the winner.
Please, stop with the melodrama already. We put up for 5 years with you Democrat shit and enough is enough.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Please, stop with the melodrama already. We put up for 5 years with you Democrat shit and enough is enough.
So the 140 cops injured by the J6 rioters are of no concern to you. A couple of thousand rioters forced the evacuation of congress and threatened to hang mike pence.

To you that is somehow justified by "democrat shit". Funny that the people who worked for Trump were condemning him for sitting for three hours watching the riot...

Conservatives do not riot to stay in power. Conservatives do not threaten people because they don't like the outcome of an election. Trump's own people (Barr, Krebbs) have told you there was no substantial fraud and no hacking of the dominion systems...
Trump fired them

All we know about the actions taken on Trump's behalf amounted to fascism.

God of War

Governor
So the 140 cops injured by the J6 rioters are of no concern to you. A couple of thousand rioters forced the evacuation of congress and threatened to hang mike pence.
So what?

To you that is somehow justified by "democrat shit". Funny that the people who worked for Trump were condemning him for sitting for three hours watching the riot...
Sure, in a KANGAROO COURT!!! Put people up for 20 years in prison they'll bend over for you and take it as deep as your little pecker will go, Middler.

Conservatives do not riot to stay in power. Conservatives do not threaten people because they don't like the outcome of an election. Trump's own people (Barr, Krebbs) have told you there was no substantial fraud and no hacking of the dominion systems...
Trump fired them
Barr was there to kill Epstein. Barr refused to chase down the laptop among other things making it perfectly clear how compromised he was.

All we know about the actions taken on Trump's behalf amounted to fascism.
No, they don't. The ensuing political persecution is the fascism. The globalist-communist Democrat embrace of the Great Reset and the WEF agenda is the fascism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what?

Sure, in a KANGAROO COURT!!! Put people up for 20 years in prison they'll bend over for you and take it as deep as your little pecker will go, Middler.

Barr was there to kill Epstein. Barr refused to chase down the laptop among other things making it perfectly clear how compromised he was.

No, they don't. The ensuing political persecution is the fascism. The globalist-communist Democrat embrace of the Great Reset and the WEF agenda is the fascism.
"So what"? You support fascist tactics to take power?

So now you accuse Trump's AG of killing Epstein. I guess it is pointless to ask for evidence.

The laptop has what to do with the J6 riot? People are being prosecuted for participating in a riot, not for demonstrating in support of Trump. I tend to condemn anyone committing acts of violence if not in self defense....you can't even excuse those on your side...you just dismiss the crimes they are being convicted of.

God of War

Governor
"So what"? You support fascist tactics to take power?

So now you accuse Trump's AG of killing Epstein. I guess it is pointless to ask for evidence.

The laptop has what to do with the J6 riot? People are being prosecuted for participating in a riot, not for demonstrating in support of Trump. I tend to condemn anyone committing acts of violence if not in self defense....you can't even excuse those on your side...you just dismiss the crimes they are being convicted of.
[Unwelcome language removed] off.

This thread was about Dr. Simone Gold and her story regarding 1/6. You just barge in having not seen her side of her story and you think I give two shits about your punk ass concerns. Dude, drop dead off my thread. Go flog your Kangaroo Court shit on someone who believes your gaslighting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
[Unwelcome language removed] off.

This thread was about Dr. Simone Gold and her story regarding 1/6. You just barge in having not seen her side of her story and you think I give two shits about your punk ass concerns. Dude, drop dead off my thread. Go flog your Kangaroo Court shit on someone who believes your gaslighting.
INFOWARS is your source....just pointing out that you're now hanging out in tin foil hat territory.

I did watch enough of the video to know it was not claiming Gold is innocent...it is claiming she should not be prosecuted because Colbert's film crew wasn't. How in hell that passes for logic, even for you, puzzles me.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Looks like the good doctor made some money off her indignation over her charges... bless her heart.
After Gold was found guilty, U.S. District Court Judge Christopher R. Cooper told Gold he didn't believe she was remorseful for her crime and admonished her for raising $433,000 by telling her followers that she was being politically targeted.

Sitting here today, I don't think you have truly accepted responsibility," [Cooper] told her. "Your organization has used your notoriety to raise money to garner support for you in connection with the sentencing and for its general operations by mischaracterizing what this proceeding is all about … telling your supporters that this is a political prosecution of a law-abiding physician that's designed to threaten and intimidate any American who dares to exercise their First Amendment rights."
The judge also disputed Gold's contention that she was just a peaceful bystander during the riots.
"It is obvious from the video that we watched today that you were part of an angry and aggressive, I would say mob, crowd of people intent on getting past law enforcement and entering the East Rotunda through those doors," he said.
Right before heading into jail to serve her sentence, J6 defendant Simone Gold is outraged: "What is utterly shocking is that a judge would sentence a non-violent, misd trespass .. my age, my gender .. to 60 days of prison time! What a travesty!" pic.twitter.com/dYE7qb2Eyf