• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Only 60 Days in the Fed Pen for the most horrible insurrectionist the world has ever seen

God of War

Governor
Let me know when I cite an idiot video like that kid….Always vet your sources if you wish to be taken seriously.
You're never taken seriously don't bother vetting your sources. ha ha

Two women talking need no vetting.

pssst.... "Alex Jones was right."

Including about the clot shot. Have you had your latest one yet? Still free!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Oh really? Jones will be lucky to still have his business after he pays for his Sandy Hook bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
So what.

IF YOU'D WATCH THE FVCKING VIDEO YOU'D LEARN THAT ALL THE 200 SOME LEFTIST SCUM RABBLE VIOLENTLY TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELECTION ON INAUGURATION DAY WERE LET GO WITH NO CHARGES. THAT IS THE DISPARITY IN QUESTION!!!
You see the difference between a drunk throwing a beer bottle at a cop car and militia taking part in a plan cooked up in the White House to overturn the election, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Two shots, two boosters. No clots. According to you, thousands of doctors and scientists are lying. According to those sane enough to pay attention to both sides...you are.

God of War

Governor
Two shots, two boosters. No clots. According to you, thousands of doctors and scientists are lying. According to those sane enough to pay attention to both sides...you are.
Your clot shots are catching up to you. The Netherlands has already shown 1 excess death for every 800 shots. Military medical database details keep trickling out. Embalmers are having some rather novel cases regarding arterial growth blockages. Glad I don't have to second guess that shit for a lifetime.