• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Only 60 Days in the Fed Pen for the most horrible insurrectionist the world has ever seen

God of War

Governor
The Definition of Tyranny: Kate Dalley and Dr. Simone Gold Expose Selective Sentencing for Jan 6 Conservatives

No sh*t !
Guess who got the longest sentence.

View attachment 71692
So what.

IF YOU'D WATCH THE FVCKING VIDEO YOU'D LEARN THAT ALL THE 200 SOME LEFTIST SCUM RABBLE VIOLENTLY TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELECTION ON INAUGURATION DAY WERE LET GO WITH NO CHARGES. THAT IS THE DISPARITY IN QUESTION!!!

Spamature

President
So what.

IF YOU'D WATCH THE FVCKING VIDEO YOU'D LEARN THAT ALL THE 200 SOME LEFTIST SCUM RABBLE VIOLENTLY TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELECTION ON INAUGURATION DAY WERE LET GO WITH NO CHARGES. THAT IS THE DISPARITY IN QUESTION!!!
Now here you are whining about the Trump DOJ.

God of War

Governor
INFOWARS is your source....just pointing out that you're now hanging out in tin foil hat territory.

I did watch enough of the video to know it was not claiming Gold is innocent...it is claiming she should not be prosecuted because Colbert's film crew wasn't. How in hell that passes for logic, even for you, puzzles me.
I try to give you lessons but you just ignore them. Pearls before swine as the saying goes... but since I don't have to repeat myself but just link you... why not.

Spamature

President
There is a rather epic post about what the "Trump DOJ" really was, is, and remains as. Good shit done by somebody else. Look for it.
The Trump DOJ was in a tough spot.
How could it go after minor criminals, when the King Pin of criminals was in the WH

God of War

Governor
Court records perhaps….lol….I know that guys Ike you don’t bother reading those types of things, only idiot blogs and scandal rags….
So rather than watch the linked video they instead spend time finding the court records. ha ha Glad to hear it. Good for them.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So rather than watch the linked video they instead spend time finding the court records. ha ha Glad to hear it. Good for them.
Well kid, if you want to know whether someone pleaded guilty, was convicted or was acquitted, court records is where you should probably look. They are much more reliable than whatever video you scraped up from the bowels of the internet. Just sayin”….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A video from Infowars? Absof*ckinglutely! After Jones goes bankrupt from his Sandy Hook mess...where will he sell his ED cures and super powerful Cumin crap?

God of War

Governor
Well kid, if you want to know whether someone pleaded guilty, was convicted or was acquitted, court records is where you should probably look. They are much more reliable than whatever video you scraped up from the bowels of the internet. Just sayin”….
ha ha

Well, I don't know what the compelling interest would be to look up the information if you're not even interested in the background story. It is a disjointed effort. It is weirdness on @middleview .

middleview

President
Supporting Member
ha ha

Well, I don't know what the compelling interest would be to look up the information if you're not even interested in the background story. It is a disjointed effort. It is weirdness on @middleview .
So you are saying she had a good excuse for being there? Too bad she went to the least credible media on the planet to tell her story.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what.

1. There was no attempt to overthrow the election of 2016....certainly not an attempt endorsed by the president. Unlike 2020 when Trump called for a wild demonstration and told his mob to fight like hell.
2. more than 200 people were arrested. Some store windows were broken and a limo was set on fire.
3. The prosecution went on thru 2017 and 2018. It was Trump's US Attorney appointee who lost the first cases and finally dropped the remaining ones....It was entirely related to the lack of evidence.

The first trial ended with acquittals for all six defendants. After that defeat, the government dropped charges against 129 defendants, including Petrohilos, saying prosecutors would focus on the defendants against whom they had the strongest evidence.

But a second trial for four people in May ended in acquittals on most charges and a hung jury on the rest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Watch her story or don't. Just don't waste my time not talking about the content of the video.
Like her excuse that she was an invited speaker? Or that she was on the steps, minding her own business and was pushed into the capitol by the mob? Shit...she claimed there was not violence on the side of the capitol where she was...which is bullshit. She also says there was no riot. How did 140 cops get hurt and need medical care? Seems she didn't care about the guy who smashed a window with a stolen police ballistic shield.

The infowars host compares the riot on 1/6 to the film crew from the Colbert show as if they were violent, committing acts of vandalism or attempting to overturn the election.

You really think she has a case? I don't.

God of War

Governor
Like her excuse that she was an invited speaker? Or that she was on the steps, minding her own business and was pushed into the capitol by the mob? Shit...she claimed there was not violence on the side of the capitol where she was...which is bullshit. She also says there was no riot. How did 140 cops get hurt and need medical care? Seems she didn't care about the guy who smashed a window with a stolen police ballistic shield.

The infowars host compares the riot on 1/6 to the film crew from the Colbert show as if they were violent, committing acts of vandalism or attempting to overturn the election.

You really think she has a case? I don't.
Clearly Dr. Gold was only trespassing like the Colbert crew. That she was swept in was likely recorded on the video that congress will not release. And we have the clear claim that her judge should have recused himself but did not and actually made a collective guilt determination because of loss of life. Pathetic claim given that 4 of the 5 deaths were of protestors and the fifth was a blood libel case alleging a LEO was beaten to death with a fire extinquisher when that was a blatant lie.

All that said shows political persecution and NOT lawful prosecution.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Clearly Dr. Gold was only trespassing like the Colbert crew. That she was swept in was likely recorded on the video that congress will not release. And we have the clear claim that her judge should have recused himself but did not and actually made a collective guilt determination because of loss of life. Pathetic claim given that 4 of the 5 deaths were of protestors and the fifth was a blood libel case alleging a LEO was beaten to death with a fire extinquisher when that was a blatant lie.

All that said shows political persecution and NOT lawful prosecution.
The policeman was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. He was also sprayed with bear spray. He went back to his precinct after the riot, had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital...where he died the next day. The coroner could not identify where the blood clot came from that caused the stroke...but did say the riot was a contributor.
In other words, he'd still be alive if not for the rioters. Let me know if you want video of the moron who threw the fire extinguisher.

The Colbert crew had been filming for three days and had permission.

God of War

Governor
The policeman was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. He was also sprayed with bear spray. He went back to his precinct after the riot, had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital...where he died the next day. The coroner could not identify where the blood clot came from that caused the stroke...but did say the riot was a contributor.
In other words, he'd still be alive if not for the rioters. Let me know if you want video of the moron who threw the fire extinguisher.

The Colbert crew had been filming for three days and had permission.
His mother talked to him and she determined he was not hit with a fire extinguisher.

I'll even use a shitty source in the hopes it will better convince you.