• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Only took 5 months for Biden to start a war

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gee @Dawg what kind of an anti-American are you? Standing up for the Iranians instead of your own country. It figures though.

You claim that you served in the military..... which side?
So all you libs that decry Afghan/Iraq are anti-Americans
I thought I'd get ahead of libs that scream WARMONGER

United States ARMY
United States NAVY

List your side_____________

BTW: why the double post?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So all you libs that decry Afghan/Iraq are anti-Americans
I thought I'd get ahead of libs that scream WARMONGER

United States ARMY
United States NAVY

List your side_____________

BTW: why the double post?
Double post was a software glitch on PJ.

PNWest believes that war is sometimes necessary to defend the country.

Afghanistan was harboring bin Laden and refused to turn him over. We should have leveled their cities, killed bin Laden(thankfully Democrat Barrak Obama did just that) and left.

Iraq should hvae been our ally against Iran. The war there was the biggest military mistake of the 21 century so far.

Iran is our enemy. We will eventually be forced to have an actual war with them. PNWest congratulated Trump when he assassinated their top general. We should hit them hard every time they support any actions that endanger any Americans. Jimmy Carter failed miserably to deal with the Iranians back in 1980 and we are still paying the price.

If you cared about the country you would be cheering President Biden for his actions. You don't. Who's side are you on.

As to me not serving in the military..... I registered for the draft. I was not drafted. To waste my enormous talents in the military would have hurt the country. Funny how lack of any military experience didn't bother you a bit with Cadet Bone Spurs. Hypocrite much?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Funny, I don't recall you vomiting up accusations at Trump for being a warmonger when he ordered the murder of Soleimani, nor do I remember your criticism of him when he backed down from the Iranians when they launched ballistic missles at our troops...yet you accuse Biden of being weak and ineffective.

You just can't make up your mind...
He can't help himself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Afghanistan was harboring bin Laden and refused to turn him over. We should have leveled their cities, killed bin Laden(thankfully Democrat Barrak Obama did just that) and left.

Iraq should hvae been our ally against Iran. The war there was the biggest military mistake of the 21 century so far.

Iran is our enemy. We will eventually be forced to have an actual war with them. PNWest congratulated Trump when he assassinated their top general. We should hit them hard every time they support any actions that endanger any Americans. Jimmy Carter failed miserably to deal with the Iranians back in 1980 and we are still paying the price.

If you cared about the country you would be cheering President Biden for his actions. You don't. Who's side are you on.

As to me not serving in the military..... I registered for the draft. I was not drafted. To waste my enormous talents in the military would have hurt the country. Funny how lack of any military experience didn't bother you a bit with Cadet Bone Spurs. Hypocrite much?
You say all that because you've never been to WAR
The military have members with much more enormous talents than you have
You whine Bone Spurs but not Asthma or Clinton and Obama...

Yes, which side are you on, remember UNCLE SAM NEEDED YOU

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. Since the US interfered in Iranian affairs by overthrowing an election and putting the Shah back in...it is short sighted to think Iran is the villain. They suffered under Savaak for years because of our actions.
2. Soleimani was a guest of the Iraqi government in their country. We could have taken him into custody and put him on trial. If we actually had evidence of his participation in terrorism, it would have benefitted the US to do so.

We could possibly have taken Bin Laden into custody for a trial, but that would have opened up the real possibility of hostages taken to force his release. I actually think the orders were to kill him for exactly that reason.

I believe that your talents would have been well used in the military...maybe not as an infantryman, but in other areas. I was stationed at the Fleet Operations Control Center in IT. It wasn't all chipping paint and swabbing the decks. The system I worked on was the WWMCCS....look it up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You say all that because you've never been to WAR
The military have members with much more enormous talents than you have
You whine Bone Spurs but not Asthma or Clinton and Obama...

Yes, which side are you on, remember UNCLE SAM NEEDED YOU
I don't know about now, but the military wouldn't take an enlistee with asthma.

Clinton opposed the war in Vietnam, got a high draft number and didn't enlist. Obama was 18 in 1979. We were not at war and the draft had ended. Neither of them got a bogus doctor's note for a fake ailment.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know about now, but the military wouldn't take an enlistee with asthma.

Clinton opposed the war in Vietnam, got a high draft number and didn't enlist. Obama was 18 in 1979. We were not at war and the draft had ended. Neither of them got a bogus doctor's note for a fake ailment.

Asthma didn't stop joe from playing football or being a lifeguard
Was Obama 18 during Gulf War
You have excuses for non-Vet libs

One more time what troops are in Iraq?

Last edited: