• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Onward Destroyer, Part 18... Stupid Triumphs!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, He doxxed someone.

odd... here you are saying its ok. so, he did not rape anyone. and you support doxxing..

or did something change?

odd... here you are saying its ok. so, he did not rape anyone. and you support doxxing..

or did something change?

No, I do support doxxing.
When you need to lie to prove that the police aren't terrorists, it means the police are terrorists.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I do support doxxing.
When you need to lie to prove that the police aren't terrorists, it means the police are terrorists.
what are you lying about?

so, you are cool with doxxing. the police arent connected to the rape..

is this correct?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wouldn't be surprised, that is what the terrorist police do. They terrorize people.
so just send your post to Chief of Police in Louisville

GO, betting you don't and it's clear why NO American women wanted anything to do with you

what are you lying about?

so, you are cool with doxxing. the police arent connected to the rape..

is this correct?
Nope, you are lying about my position in the Castro thread.
What castro did wasn't doxxing because the information was public already.
1594141055334.png

The terrorist police force on the other hand doxxed the city council woman. It was private info, and it had a malicious intent.
You're not even arguing that the police didn't doxx them or that the police aren't terrorists. You have been reduced to ad hominems against me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 54296

The terrorist police force on the other hand doxxed the city council woman. It was private info, and it had a malicious intent.
You're not even arguing that the police didn't doxx them or that the police aren't terrorists. You have been reduced to ad hominems against me.
Nothing is Private when a public official (or even when not) if someone wants the info (hasn't been private since Gore invented the Internet)!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 54296

odd. I read a post by you that stated that it (doxxing is 1st ammend. protected) AND that public persons information is in the public domain.

this person you referenced is a council member..

further.. the person attacked was not this council member..

lot's of loose stuff there.

so.. doxxing is ok. it is protected. it was not the doxxed person attacked. you say police are at fault.. terrorists even..

see the problem?

easier to call it make shit up ism... but.. lie will do.

odd. I read a post by you that stated that it (doxxing is 1st ammend. protected) AND that public persons information is in the public
Yea, I never said that, now you're straight up lying.
this person you referenced is a council member..
The council woman's address was not public domain.
further.. the person attacked was not this council member..
Which doesn't make doxxing the council woman any less of an act of terrorism. Terrorists will get your neighbor raped to terrorize you. That's how terrorism works.

so.. doxxing is ok. it is protected.
No, it's not.
it was not the doxxed person attacked.
it was an an attack on the doxxed person
you say police are at fault.. terrorists even..
Because they are, they are terrorizing people for their political views.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Which doesn't make doxxing the council woman any less of an act of terrorism. Terrorists will get your neighbor raped to terrorize you. That's how terrorism works.

No, it's not.

You prove you don't even know what terrorist are and just like posting the word many times as grade school kids do with words

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

No, it's not.

totally contrarian to your previous position.

you did say it. you said it's protected. you said elected persons info is pubic domain.

further...there was video of her home..also public domain.

i am grasping then..that you no longer support Maxine Waters call to go after people where they eat, live, etc.. in the public?

it was terrorism after all??

totally contrarian to your previous position.

you did say it. you said it's protected. you said elected persons info is pubic domain.
No, I didn't say it was protected, I said the information in that one particular case from the castro thread was already public, so it wasn't doxxing

further...there was video of her home..also public domain.[/QUOTE]
There is no address from the video, they got the address from the police report.

i am grasping then..that you no longer support Maxine Waters call to go after people where they eat, live, etc.. in the public?
Made up strawmen here for parity's sake.

it was terrorism after all??
Yes, the police are terrorists, and should be defunded at the very minimum. This is just today's round of police terrorism. Every day more and more gets uncovered. The only constraint is the media coverage. It isn't just a few bad apples. the whole barrel are terrorists, the media only has time to cover a few of them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I didn't say it was protected, I said the information in that one particular case from the castro thread was already public, so it wasn't doxxing

further...there was video of her home..also public domain.
There is no address from the video, they got the address from the police report.

Made up strawmen here for parity's sake.

Yes, the police are terrorists, and should be defunded at the very minimum. This is just today's round of police terrorism. Every day more and more gets uncovered. The only constraint is the media coverage. It isn't just a few bad apples. the whole barrel are terrorists, the media only has time to cover a few of them.
nah, you said what you said. that's the reality. true the police officer published the address. that was bad.

but you cant have your cake and eat it too.. doxxing is all funny ha ha to you...when it's, i guess republicans. me, i think it's just plain bad, whomever it occurs to..

further... youe the one with the strawman bludgeon, not me..

not every cop is bad, far from it. tha't a fact... this guy, or these two guys, sure... you got 700K to go..

you just need to bleat your faux narrative...

that's ok. but folk are wise to you. that simple.

bee a hate monger if that is your inclination. but own it.