• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Onward Destroyer, Part 18... Stupid Triumphs!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LandGlide is only app needed to learn where anyone owns property

Why act as if the council woman was an Island w/no friends

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The terrorist police posted her address because they wanted bad things to happen to her. They succeeded by getting her neighbor raped.
That's in you dark mind of what you would have done
Prove the criminal did the crimes due to the police

YOU CAN'T...……….or are you saying the millions of crimes committed are all due to cops?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There aren't hours in the day. You give 700K people to film them individually and I will guarantee you find 700k corrupt, racist, terrorists,
lol.. see...so simple

having failed in your endeavor...and found to have actually spoken in support of doxxing in the past...yu now need to resort to sweeping generalizations and attacks...

classic.

and that easy.

ching.. Phil.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, what you saw, was me disputing that something was doxxing. It wasn't pro-doxxing.
nope. what i read....was you defending it by calling info such as elected officials addresses public domain... and then... calling it protected speech...

is it...public domain?

is it..free speech..?

or not?

nope. what i read....was you defending it by calling info such as elected officials addresses public domain...
You didn't rad it correctly.
and then... calling it protected speech...
This I did not say.

is it...public domain?
Depends on the case and if the information is publicly available.
is it..free speech..?
If it actually qualifies as doxxing then no, If someone just calls something doxxing that isn't actually doxxing then it is free speech.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You didn't rad it correctly.

This I did not say.

Depends on the case and if the information is publicly available.

If it actually qualifies as doxxing then no, If someone just calls something doxxing that isn't actually doxxing then it is free speech.

you did. i quoted it.

it was a dox. info was available. the home depicted in video.

so now doxxing is bad? you are against it?

rather willy nilly....

i dont follow.
I could spend all day linking videos from youtube to corrupt cops. How many do you need to see before you get the idea that the institution is flawed, corrupt, and gives a license to terrorize many many people?
not all police are bad
I don't know if the badge attracts bad people to start with, or if the badge turns good people into terrorists, but all police are bad.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I could spend all day linking videos from youtube to corrupt cops. How many do you need to see before you get the idea that the institution is flawed, corrupt, and gives a license to terrorize many many people?

I don't know if the badge attracts bad people to start with, or if the badge turns good people into terrorists, but all police are bad.

see.. now you pivot. there is no dispute that there are bad cops. just like there are bad people

and no, not all police are bad..

you're stuck... carry on. you're stuck in the lockstep and cant deviate from the team narrative..

good luck.

you did. i quoted it.

it was a dox. info was available. the home depicted in video.

so now doxxing is bad? you are against it?

rather willy nilly....
The police doxxed a city council woman as retribution for her support of defunding the police, which led to a woman getting raped.
My position on doxxing is not what's important here. The attack is just an attempt to distract from the fact that police are terrorists who will bring harm to anyone who has a political view they disagree with.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The police doxxed a city council woman as retribution for her support of defunding the police, which led to a woman getting raped.
My position on doxxing is not what's important here. The attack is just an attempt to distract from the fact that police are terrorists who will bring harm to anyone who has a political view they disagree with.
a double down. great.

it is important to note your vacillations based on what party... .see?

others see it.

enjoy.